PDA

View Full Version : JERRY BAILEY

karlskorner
01-27-2006, 09:51 AM
In a Q&A interview with Ft. Lauderdale Sun Sentinel J.D. announced he will have a DVD coming out in the spring covering handicapping in general and pedigree for distance races. Looking forward to it.

Suff
01-27-2006, 11:28 AM
Here's the Link to SS Q & A.

Who can forget the day I walked into the Saratoga Jockeys Room with my Ted Williams Throwback Jersey on! The whole colony boo'd me. I started a lil "Lets go Red Sox " chant and a whole bunch of them drowned me out with a "Here we go Yankees" chant! Hilarious and great fun!.

Bailey grabbed his Yankee cap ( nicely worn I might add) and we snapped a Picture.!
http://www.paceadvantage.com/gallery/albums/2004_PaceAdvantage_Saratoga_Getaway/P0001530.sized.jpg (http://www.paceadvantage.com/gallery/2004_PaceAdvantage_Saratoga_Getaway/P0001530?full=1)

I particulary liked this one.
Q: Looking back, is there anything you didn't do that you would have liked to have done? Olga Cormier, Miramar, FL

A: "I know these people (Cormier). They're huge Red Sox fans. Yeah, the one thing I wish I could have done is watch the Yankees beat the Red Sox in another pennant race (laughing). Seriously, I wish I could have won the Triple Crown."

The Q & A Link

http://www.sun-sentinel.com/sports/horseracing/sfl-baileyqa012606,0,3743852.htmlstory?coll=sfla-sports-horseracing

Suff
01-29-2006, 02:27 PM
Who can forget the day I walked into the Saratoga Jockeys Room with my Ted Williams Throwback Jersey on!

The Q & A Link

I was watching the National Telecast yesteday. Bob Neumier was doing the Color. When Bailey was loading this is what Nuemy said.

"Ted Williams Hit a Homerun in his last at Bat with the Boston Red Sox. Can Jerry Bailey hit a Homerun in his last?!"

:D

I knew Ted Williams, Ted Williams was a Friend of Mine, and Mr Bailey...your no Ted Williams!

kenwoodallpromos
01-29-2006, 02:47 PM
"KM: Do you go to the track when not riding? As a fan that is. And if so, do you bet? And if you do are you any good?

JB: I don't go to the track when I'm off. And I wouldn't consider betting (laughs). Jockeys are the worst handicappers in the world.

KM: But you've said you study the Daily Racing Form for your races.

JB: I handicap to the quarter pole. I handicap to stay out of trouble and give myself a chance. From the quarter pole, I either win or lose."

Ron
01-29-2006, 11:37 PM
Is Jerry standing on a bench in that pic?

BIG RED
01-30-2006, 10:15 AM
His name is Justin? If it is, thats one I didn't know :confused:

Suff
01-30-2006, 10:20 AM
let me tell you how bad these Fake-ey's fan are.

PA ..who runs this board. He changed my password so I coud'nt talk about Teddy Ballgame!.

Thats how low these MOFO yankees fans get.

Take a look at the PIK of me and my PO-TAY-TOE irish freinds in the Jocks room.

Take a close look at the right chest. of sully. Thats a YANKEE HATER sticker on his right. Thats a IRISH flag on his left.

MAN < WOULD I KILL TO GET ORANGE OFF THE FLAG!

Do yourself a favor.

google.

KING BILLY>

or
WILLLIAM OF ORANGE

then we'll talk

PaceAdvantage
01-30-2006, 10:24 AM
PA ..who runs this board. He changed my password so I coud'nt talk about Teddy Ballgame!.

What?

Suff
01-30-2006, 10:27 AM
What?

3 times I tried to talk about our WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP>

3 times you changed my password so I could'nt talk about our World Series.

You think I'm stupid??

YOU THINK I DON"T KNOW!!!??

Suff
01-30-2006, 10:31 AM
His name is Justin? If it is, thats one I didn't know :confused:

His kid is Justin.

He wore his kids name on his locker as a family man.

JB=:ThmbUp:

BIG RED
01-30-2006, 11:04 AM
Nice, he should be a Sox fan :)

Valuist
01-30-2006, 11:19 AM
Yeah, a WHITE Sox fan. :)

Suff
01-30-2006, 11:52 AM
Nice, he should be a Sox fan :)

Red.

They lack the "Kay" in Celtic.

They say..... sell tic.

Gladiators say Kell-Tik.

Google Michael Collins or Bobby Sands,:jump:

PaceAdvantage
01-30-2006, 01:53 PM
3 times I tried to talk about our WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP>

3 times you changed my password so I could'nt talk about our World Series.

You think I'm stupid??

YOU THINK I DON"T KNOW!!!??

Huh?

Suff
01-30-2006, 02:05 PM
Huh?

I firmly believe that identical records shoud go to a one game playoff. We had identical records.

Under what mad science do the YANKEES get the AL EAST without a playoff?

I say 2005 was the year that MLB catered to, and favored the Yankees.

Sox woulda went world series if we got a one game playoff,