PDA

View Full Version : Interesting Book.........

JustRalph
01-26-2006, 06:37 PM
This ex-Iraqi General had the inside scoop of Saddam's WMD program being inside Saddam's inner circle. He also knows in detail how Saddam's WMD's were smuggled out of Iraq into Damascus, Syria before the current war. Definately a must read eye opener.

http://images.amazon.com/images/P/1591454042.01._SCLZZZZZZZ_.jpg

I had not previously heard of this guy...........anybody read this book yet?

JustRalph
01-26-2006, 07:14 PM
I meant to put quotation marks around the paragraph at the top

Those words are from the advert for the book. I am considering ordering this book., just wondered if anybody had already checked it out

lsbets
01-27-2006, 08:12 AM
Why am I not surprised that this thread was ignored Ralph?

The NY Sun has a pice talking about the book. Here it is:

http://www.nysun.com/article/26514

"Saddam realized, this time, the Americans are coming," Mr. Sada said. "They handed over the weapons of mass destruction to the Syrians."

Mr. Sada said that the Iraqi official responsible for transferring the weapons was a cousin of Saddam Hussein named Ali Hussein al-Majid, known as "Chemical Ali." The Syrian official responsible for receiving them was a cousin of Bashar Assad who is known variously as General Abu Ali, Abu Himma, or Zulhimawe.

Suff
01-27-2006, 08:20 AM
Why am I not surprised that this thread was ignored Ralph?

Jiminey... Give it a rest dude!:D The post was last night. Its 7 in the AM here and 6 and 5 elsewhere!

I saw the Book Reviewed on Fox and Friends this morning at 5:34 AM!

1. I was watching Fox at 5 AM and

2. I took note of the Book.

These things also get partisian. Remember Clark? He Testified that Bush dropped the ball? He worked for 4 adminstrations...Reagan, Bush, Clinton and Bush II?

When he made a case it was discounted very quickly with one sentence.

"Oh he's just trying to sell books".

Now I'm not saying anything about this Hussien Book, or Clark. I'm simply saying...........The level of partisianship would probably prevent any honest discussion of this book.

lsbets
01-27-2006, 08:24 AM
Suff, I think you know who I referring to about ignoring the thread, and I think you know it wasn't you. If you don't know I'd be surprised, we've talked about it before.

JustRalph
01-27-2006, 11:05 AM
LS, thanks for the link. I found this part interesting......

"The flights - 56 in total, Mr. Sada said - attracted little notice because they were thought to be civilian flights providing relief from Iraq to Syria, which had suffered a flood after a dam collapse in June of 2002."

56 flights? Wow! That is a bunch of stuff.

lsbets
01-27-2006, 08:40 PM
No problem on the link Ralph - eveyone should be concerned about the poswsibility of this being true. Only a complete moron would actually believe that Saddam voluntarily destroyed his WMDs, especially after he proved his willingness to use them, so something must have happenned to them. The question should be, what happenned to them, and no one seems to be asking that.

46zilzal
01-27-2006, 08:48 PM
no he shipped them to Paraguay with his "upsidaiseum."

Overlay
01-27-2006, 11:58 PM
no he shipped them to Paraguay with his "upsidaiseum."

Was that Paraguay or Pottsylvania?

dav4463
01-30-2006, 12:45 AM
Here is the thread on the book I was talking about in my post.