PDA

View Full Version : looking for any and all software that uses..

formula_2002
01-22-2006, 11:21 PM
The Bris drf single file format.
I have all these drf files and many many alw files that I'd want to use to test some software. They must generate comma delimited files.
I have been using CJ program, but I'm waiting for the updated CD program (CJ you looking at this ;) )

A few days ago I down loaded CompuTrak and found that it seems to improve my own "X13 Model"

Thanks Joe

Tom
01-23-2006, 08:29 AM
Joe,

Using the current CJ program, I have selected all field I want through the settings files, then run it as text. I can then do a little manual manipulation in Excel and put the data into Access.

formula_2002
01-23-2006, 08:56 AM
Joe,

Using the current CJ program, I have selected all field I want through the settings files, then run it as text. I can then do a little manual manipulation in Excel and put the data into Access.

Tom, are you using PaceFiguresBris?
I just tried it again in the "txt" and "html" format and I dont get anything that is Excel "friendly"

I had been using a comma delimited program that CJ made for me but, according to cj, its outdated.

The CompuTrak is laborious when trying to use a mass number of DRF files. Unfortunately, it will not accept "joined files".

However,the results I getting with CompuTraK and my own x13 model makes the effort seem to be worth it.
Joe M