PDA

View Full Version : Looking for some Input

TravisVOX
01-22-2006, 09:50 AM
As many know on here, I hosted "Travis at the Track" this summer from Saratoga. It was a daily radio show on-line with everything racing, broadcast about 2 furlongs from the actual racetrack.

While the overall presentation was anything but smooth for a first year, those shows allowed me to learn the ropes, what needs to be done etc. I was a one man show! But, I have the ability to extend my staff and put together a more professional presentation.

I've seen lots of input regarding the current availability of radio broadcasting on a weekly/daily basis, it seems that fans are a little reluctant with whats out there in a real positive way.

If I were to pursue another show, would there be significant interest? A weekly 1/2 hour, or 1 hour show? Just looking to get some input to make sure the effort is worthwhile...

Tom
01-22-2006, 08:01 PM
Count on me tuning me in. Your show was excellant!

TravisVOX
01-22-2006, 08:11 PM
Thanks, Tom. It was a lot more work than I bargained for, but right now there aren't any Podcasts etc. out there trying to accomplish what I want to accomplish. I'll probably give it a go...

xfile
01-23-2006, 06:35 AM
Go for it. Count me as a listener AND I know of an entity who would like to advertise on your show. :cool: I've heard nothing but good things about you and your abilities.

PaceAdvantage
01-23-2006, 10:54 AM
Would this same entity like to advertise here? ;)

xfile
01-23-2006, 02:41 PM
Would this same entity like to advertise here? ;)

I believe that would be a possibility PA.....If you could PM me some info on your ad space availability I will foward that info to them. This company advertises in drf.com and all over the web. NOT an offshore racebook so don't be concerned with that. :cool:

toetoe
01-23-2006, 04:30 PM
Trav,

Good luck with announcing, also.