PDA

View Full Version : My Revised Top 10 in CBB as of 1/22/06

TimFarmer7
01-21-2006, 09:08 PM
Ok teams left scratchers today here we go.

1.West Virginia-my favorite to win it all, and they won @UCLA today,deserve spot (Last Week #4)
2.Duke-Couldn't be more puzzled right now, after that lose, still should rule ACC,with Redick and Williams. (Last Week #1)
3.Texas-flat out talent,and they do have some good wins, fear in tournament time.(Last Week #2)
4.UConn-all talent and MArcus Williams signals team is going in right direction.
(LAst Week #3)
5.Villanova-move up after a good win at home vs sryacuse, 4 guard lineup is feared a lot.(LAst Week #6
6.Memphis-dont look now but here they come,with some patsies the rest of the way in, they should be a 1 or 2 seed.(Last Week #5)
7.Indiana-Killingsworth cant be stopped and who would want to play these guys with great wins on the schedule(LAst Week#7)
8.Illinois-Everybody wants them in here so there in here after a nice win@northwestern.(Last Week NR)
9.Michigan State-shaping into good form after a 30 point drubbing of #23 Iowa.(LAst Week NR)
10.St.Johns-they deseve it after thos 2 good wins vs quality opponets, test vs Uconn on 1/25.(Last Week NR)

Respond with your thoughts on my big board

BetHorses!
01-22-2006, 10:39 AM
This kid needs to be fired from that River Downs show.

GaryG
01-22-2006, 01:56 PM
The Three Faces of Eve??? :lol: :lol: :lol: