PDA

View Full Version : Bob Pandolfo

sligg
07-10-2002, 02:56 AM
I took a subscription to his service starting June 21 and running to July 21. This is the typical three or four selections for a race with usually one best bet for each track. Selections are for Belmont and Hollywood park. I'm tracking only the top selection for each race he selects which averages five-six bets per day, Wednesday to Sunday. I'm also keeping a separate log of his best bets. Thus far there are about 70 bets on the first choice showing a small profit but his best bets are doing better with a 38% win hit and a ROI of 50 plus% (27 bets).

I will post the test results after July 21, I don't know what this will prove because even if he shows a profit there is no way you can predict if he will consistently do this in his future selections.

Horse racing is one tough business but it could be worse if you gambled on the stock market. I'm thinking of a stock I bought GLOBAL CROSSING @ $55.00 that today is worth less than a dollar. How is it that no matter what country where there is money involved there are crooks and corruption and we the schmucks with our one dimensional brains are trying to beat the "GAME."