PDA

View Full Version : I was searching google for form cycles ?

douglasw32
01-21-2006, 07:49 AM
http://www.biovalhorse.com/wst_page5.html

Any one used this?

DJofSD
01-21-2006, 09:05 AM
I'd pass on that one.

First and foremost, they just overlay what is attributed to the human species on top of equines. That's just plain wrong as any one that knows anything about breeding (people and horses) will tell you.

douglasw32
01-21-2006, 11:17 AM
My sarcasm didn't show through ;)

DJofSD
01-21-2006, 12:05 PM
Oops!

Sailwolf
01-28-2006, 11:16 PM
I'd pass on that one.

First and foremost, they just overlay what is attributed to the human species on top of equines. That's just plain wrong as any one that knows anything about breeding (people and horses) will tell you.

Oh great, another method without any basis in fact.:lol:

kenwoodallpromos
01-29-2006, 01:43 AM
"Studies of biorhythms began in the 1890s when a highly respected doctor from Berlin, Wilhelm Fliess, did pioneer work involving the 23 and 28 day cycles of some of his patients. Dr. Fliess collected statistics on the periodic occurrences of fevers, susceptibility to death and disease and childhood illness. The statistics he gathered led him to believe he had discovered certain rhythms that were fundamental to life. The two theories developed by Dr. Fliess were that nature bestows "master internal clocks" on humans that begin counting at birth and continue until death and that these clocks are responsible for regulating a 23 day cycle which influences the physical condition while another regulates a 28 day cycle influencing the emotions. As interest grew in Dr. Fliess' theories, Sigmund Freud, as well as many other noted scientists began showing an avid interest in the studies. "
Letm me know how it works out checking the 23 day cycle for every horse in the race for the 2 high critical days.
The corresponding low critical days are supposed to be exactly between the high days.