PDA

View Full Version : Post season TV commercials

DJofSD
01-15-2006, 07:42 PM
So far, the most inane commercial are the Burger King commercials.

Sailwolf
01-15-2006, 07:59 PM
So far, the most inane commercial are the Burger King commercials.

I hate the entire advertising campain with that idiot (King).:ThmbDown:

Binder
01-16-2006, 02:34 AM
I like the coors lite
"Love Train" superbowl clips

Suff
01-16-2006, 02:38 AM
The guy who stays 2 minutes past 5 on a FRIDAY is the funniest commercial I have seen in years.

PUT THAT ON MY REVIEW!!!

:lol: :lol:

I surf looking for that commercial, Thats how funny I think it is.

rastajenk
01-16-2006, 01:40 PM
I'm kind of sick of the Bud Light guy in the helmet and goggles. I'm not sure if it was funny the first time I saw one, but it definitely isn't by now. The Bud folks aren't getting their money's worth from this campaign.

Binder
01-16-2006, 03:12 PM
I'm kind of sick of the Bud Light guy in the helmet and goggles. I'm not sure if it was funny the first time I saw one, but it definitely isn't by now. The Bud folks aren't getting their money's worth from this campaign.
Yes I agree the casting of that part seems wrong. The guy they use
doesn't fit
I worry way too much about this stuff :p But It would have been funnier
if the character was more familiar If we could see him past the goggles and helmet and being a bit out of shape is odd too

46zilzal
01-16-2006, 04:10 PM
Johnny Carson once showed a commercial which had won WORLD'S BEST but wasn't allowed to be shown, so it being after 11 PM he showed it. It was a Japanese commercial about soap. All these little boys were in a large bathing area (you got the impression it was a boy's school). They took turns scrubbing each others backs and then later soaked in a tub with their washclothes drapped over their heads while all the time there was light music in the background. Go to an overhead shot of the pool and all of a sudden a bunch of bubbles come up in the water from BEHIND one of the kids and the rest IMMEDIATELY moved over to the other corner of the tub........Funny and NOT ALLOWED to be shown on the tube back then