PDA

View Full Version : Hate rots brains

46zilzal
01-15-2006, 11:43 AM
It must when stuff like this comes out:
TEHRAN, Iran (AP) -- Iran, whose president has denied the Holocaust, said Sunday it would hold a conference to examine the scientific evidence concerning Nazi Germany's extermination of 6 million Jews.

Hard-line Iranian President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad has recently provoked global condemnation for saying the Holocaust is a "myth" and calling for Israel to be wiped from the face of the earth.

Iran further alarmed Western countries last week by restarting its research at a nuclear facility after a two-year freeze.

"It is a strange world. It is possible to discuss everything except the Holocaust," Foreign Ministry spokesman Hamid Reza Asefi told reporters.

toetoe
01-15-2006, 01:05 PM
It's impossible to know, but I believe the ex-hostages that say he was there in 1979. Now, maybe it's a setup, and I'm not cynical enough to see it, but what really puzzles is his denial. He should be proud! After all, he's a bloodthirsty "freedom fighter." :lol: :ThmbDown: :eek:

Tom
01-15-2006, 05:58 PM
So whose hate and brains are you refering to?
Are you agreeing with him or accusing him of having a rotted brain?

46zilzal
01-15-2006, 08:48 PM
Since I have met and spoken with people with crude forearm tatoos they recieved in Auschwitz I know that all took place

Tom
01-15-2006, 10:49 PM
Yeah, me too. Worked with a couple. It happened because people let it happen. Never again.

This iranian low life needs to be taken out now - end of story. Hitler II.

PaceAdvantage
01-16-2006, 02:43 AM
It's strange how that story just fell by the wayside (the story of the Iranian President having been one of the kidnappers back in 1979).

Tom
01-16-2006, 09:10 AM
It's strange how that story just fell by the wayside (the story of the Iranian President having been one of the kidnappers back in 1979).

Compare his hate-filled words to those Pat Robertson spoke - tell which was worse? Just anoher reason I am all for restrticting the so called right to free press - they just don't deserve it.

lsbets
01-16-2006, 09:29 AM
Compare his hate-filled words to those Pat Robertson spoke - tell which was worse? Just anoher reason I am all for restrticting the so called right to free press - they just don't deserve it.

Much worse than Roberston (Who apologize BTW). I'll give 46 credit for being on the mark about the guy in Iran.

What I keep wondering is, could the guy really be crazy enough to launch a nuclear attack? Could anyone be that nuts when they know that the end result is their country will be destroyed? If they nuked Israel, the response would wipe out the middle east. Could anyone be that sick? I don't know enough about the radical Shia apopolyptic vision that this guy subscribes to, but if he really thinks that by starting a nuclear war he is bringing about salvation, than there will be major shit hitting the fan. But the question is, is he that nuts?

JustRalph
01-16-2006, 09:31 AM
But the question is, is he that nuts?

Too costly to find out. Israel or the U.S. will take action soon..........

lsbets
01-16-2006, 01:35 PM
Too costly to find out. Israel or the U.S. will take action soon..........

Ralph - you're not advocating pre-emptive military action, are you? I mean after all N. Korea has nukes, why aren't you calling for attacking them? :rolleyes:

46zilzal
01-16-2006, 01:42 PM
Just anoher reason I am all for restrticting the so called right to free press - they just don't deserve it.
that's nuts. Where would you draw the line? who would say what is fit to print or not? Let it all go and the public decides

cryptic1
01-16-2006, 09:03 PM
Is anyone that nuts to use a bomb? In this case probably. Evidently
the president is a member of a sect that believes in, what would be
the equivalent of the christian believe in the coming of the Messiah and the
apocalyspe. The report I read a couple of weeks ago indicated that he
believes he can bring about that event by using nuclear weapons. His
belief system is such , that he has no moral qualms about killing if it allows
his ascendancy into the great beyond. I hope someone has a bullet for
this madman.

cryptic1

46zilzal
01-16-2006, 09:12 PM
Iran just kicked out CNN today over what they said was "mis-interpreted" reporting.

toetoe
01-16-2006, 09:15 PM
cryptic,

Let me clarify, as some might misunderstand. Your "president" refers to Iran's, not ours.

cryptic1
01-16-2006, 10:34 PM
Yes, the iranian president. If you want some further insight into this
religious aspect of him. The Christian Science Monitor, csmonitor.com has
an article on its front page of some interest.

cryptic1

Tom
01-17-2006, 09:13 AM
CNN should pay a little more to get a competent interpreter. This was MAJOR faux paus on thier part. And they committed against a real nut case! Yikes!:eek: