PDA

View Full Version : TP- in the lead

kenwoodallpromos
01-15-2006, 11:29 AM
I just checked Jan 8-14 results charts for TP- no horse who lost the lead after "start position" regained it; and the only horses in the lead at 2nd call who won wired the field (except 2 who were 1 and 2 heads behind).
So I say any horse at TP who gets a lead had better hold it, because they they do not get headed and come back to win!
Any comments?

formula_2002
01-15-2006, 11:39 AM
I just checked Jan 8-14 results charts for TP- no horse who lost the lead after "start position" regained it; and the only horses in the lead at 2nd call who won wired the field (except 2 who were 1 and 2 heads behind).
So I say any horse at TP who gets a lead had better hold it, because they they do not get headed and come back to win!
Any comments?
YEP, How does this compare to any other track for the same time frame?
Also what were the average odds for those that lost the lead and those that did not lose the lead.

Thanks
Joe M

rokitman
01-15-2006, 12:11 PM
Without spending one second on research I can tell you, without fear of contradiction, that this profound revelation is true at ALL tracks in the world. From now on, let's call it the Kenwood ALL Maxim: Only horses that have the lead at the wire win at a frequent rate.

kenwoodallpromos
01-15-2006, 12:53 PM
WOW! Only those in the lead at the wire win! Thank you! I will not be a smarty and mention DQ'S!LOL!! :D
I did not know NO horses ever loses the lead then regains it at ANY track in the world! :eek: Next you will amaze me by telling me that most horses that go wire-to-wire have done do in the past if they had a previous race and never lost the lead!

JustRalph
01-15-2006, 01:24 PM
Without spending one second on research I can tell you, without fear of contradiction, that this profound revelation is true at ALL tracks in the world. From now on, let's call it the Kenwood ALL Maxim: Only horses that have the lead at the wire win at a frequent rate.

hey rokit......... I want to meet your model for the avatar..........

rokitman
01-15-2006, 03:18 PM
That's dad's new secretary, Ralph. Cute, ain't she?

toetoe
01-15-2006, 05:06 PM
Scrunch 'em up as you will, rokitgal. Just keep 'em real, baby.

GaryG
01-15-2006, 06:36 PM
Scrunch 'em up as you will, rokitgal. Just keep 'em real, baby.Looking for a little "titillation" T squared?