PDA

View Full Version : Truly bizarre and sick murder case in Germany

lsbets
01-12-2006, 01:48 PM
This story is just really, really out there, from Yahoo News:

"The two men had sex and after Brandes downed sleeping pills and whiskey, Meiwes cut off the man's penis, which they planned to eat together but found it was inedible "even when fried".

After a while, Brandes became unconscious.

"Driven by sexual lust, he laid him on a bench to be slaughtered," Koehler said.

Meiwes stabbed Brandes in the neck and hung his body from a hook on the ceiling of his kitchen.

He dissected the corpse, slicing off 30 kilograms (66 pounds) of flesh which he stored in a freezer. He later ate two-thirds of it, often with accompaniments such as pepper sauce or a wine sauce and potatoes."

http://news.yahoo.com/s/nm/20060112/pl_nm/germany_usa_iraq_dc

PaceAdvantage
01-12-2006, 01:55 PM
Isn't that an old story? And your link doesn't have anything to do with it...lol

lsbets
01-12-2006, 01:58 PM
Isn't that an old story? And your link doesn't have anything to do with it...lol

Wow - that's weird on the link, and I can't find the yahoo story I quoted, but here's the BBC:

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/europe/4604494.stm

kenwoodallpromos
01-12-2006, 03:30 PM
If you were stranded smewhere and starving to death, would you cut off your own leg and eat it to stay alive?

46zilzal
01-12-2006, 03:43 PM
you read that Stephen King story too

GameTheory
01-12-2006, 04:51 PM
If you were stranded smewhere and starving to death, would you cut off your own leg and eat it to stay alive?I'm pretty sure the cutting off my own leg part would kill me. Am I stranded with a surgical kit and a bone saw? How do you cut off your leg and not bleed to death, by the way?

46zilzal
01-12-2006, 05:22 PM
amputations are very fast actually with a saw that is on one side of a wire and is moved rapidly back and forth to get through the bone, but that pesky femoral artery can become a problem in exsanguinating

NoDayJob
01-12-2006, 05:53 PM
If you were stranded smewhere and starving to death, would you cut off your own leg and eat it to stay alive?

:D

I suspect you'd bleed to death before you could eat your own leg. Drum Sticks anyone?

toetoe
01-12-2006, 06:18 PM
Gosh, just one country over, and he could go out in style: Frog legs with ... let's call those escargots. :jump:

JustRalph
01-12-2006, 08:00 PM

I suspect you'd bleed to death before you could eat your own leg. Drum Sticks anyone?

exactly 46's point....................great word.............

excessive exsanguinating

kenwoodallpromos
01-12-2006, 10:02 PM
Any rarely accesible outpost or exploration group without communication can be stranded with some equipment; in space, Antartica, an island, a New Orleans flood.

Dan Montilion
01-12-2006, 10:57 PM
With all due respet to toetoe, I'd try a toe first and hope to be found before moving on to the second course. Better known as toe two.

Dan Montilion

chickenhead
01-12-2006, 10:57 PM
inedible "even when fried".

Since when did frying magically make everything edible? You sure this guy wasn't really a southener?

toetoe
01-12-2006, 11:12 PM
I'd clip my DRF to smithereens, and start on the Beyer fingers. <GROAN> I'd start with Funny Cide's, as they'd go down readily.

Mr. Dan Montilion, you got me so creepy/crawly/queasy, I think I'd be downright inedible. I fear I have carpal toenail syndrome. That's not all I have, I reckon. :bang:

lsbets
01-12-2006, 11:16 PM
Since when did frying magically make everything edible? You sure this guy wasn't really a southener?

I thought it was just a new take on wienershnitzel.

DJofSD
01-12-2006, 11:45 PM
I'd try a toe first and hope to be found before moving on to the second course. Better known as toe two.

Yes, and if you call out for the second helping while your mouth is still full it'll sound like "tofu". (Betcha that pun leaves a bad taste in your mouth.)

Then there's Dr. Suess who started it all with toe-one and toe-two in the Cat in the Hat Comes Back.

toetoe
01-12-2006, 11:56 PM
Well, THIS little piggy recommends fava beans and a nice key-ANN-tee. Ten demerits for first playing with his food. Bad form, mates, to say nothing of today's digest.