PDA

View Full Version : Is There any handicapping freeware

Randy
01-12-2006, 12:37 PM
Is there any handicapping freeware that allows manual entry or cut and paste from result charts or bris past performances. that are good for picking longshots or have a good winning percentege. Something similar to all in one would be nice. I know people have said manual entry is difficult but i have plenty of time.

nowgoeasy
01-12-2006, 06:27 PM
STK2000 http://stkusers.com/stk2000

wes
01-12-2006, 07:00 PM
Winning At The Track: Just purchase the program without the database if you want manual entry. It's a speed and pace program.

wes

nowgoeasy
01-12-2006, 08:25 PM
Predicting the Future 1.3 Hawes Handicapping Method...

http://www.thoroughbrednet2.com/ptf.zip

Randy
01-13-2006, 02:00 PM
What is the average payoff off and winning percentage of the always software from brisnet, Does it pick winning longshots on a regularityy. I noticed on the cynthia publishing web page they have a pick of the day, free picks that i think they got from the all in one software and the free longshot picks from santa anita and west coast tracks hit at a pretty good rate. But the all in one software cost i think $495 and the always software is free but you have to buy the data files no manually entry. Brisnet has custom cards for 50 cents i think but they say something about a minimum price with 25 and 30 and 20 in perenthasese. which is the better deal of the software and data?

Figman
01-13-2006, 02:25 PM
http://www.tsnhorse.com/cgi-bin/static.cgi?page=software

rokitman
01-13-2006, 03:06 PM
What is the average payoff off and winning percentage of the always software from brisnet, Does it pick winning longshots on a regularityy. I noticed on the cynthia publishing web page they have a pick of the day, free picks that i think they got from the all in one software and the free longshot picks from santa anita and west coast tracks hit at a pretty good rate. But the all in one software cost i think $495 and the always software is free but you have to buy the data files no manually entry. Brisnet has custom cards for 50 cents i think but they say something about a minimum price with 25 and 30 and 20 in perenthasese. which is the better deal of the software and data?
Try the TSN Advantage plan for a for low cost data. Unlimited downloads for $59.95 a month. You'll get 20% off if you also have a betting account with them and bet $200 for the month. They have a couple of free programs and there is 3rd party software that uses the same files. If you use the search engine here smartly, you'll find where people have already asked the kind of questions you are asking. If you are not smart enough to do that, go right to the slots and save yourself a lot of time :cool:

banacek
01-13-2006, 03:22 PM
HTRF (How they run fast) has a shareware at

http://www.htrfsoftware.com/

I use the registered version but the shareware has some limitations (only goes back 2 starts), but it gives you a decent idea of the program.

garyoz
01-13-2006, 03:28 PM
What is the average payoff off and winning percentage of the always software from brisnet, Does it pick winning longshots on a regularityy.

Impossible to tell because the models give you so many different horses. And so many different approaches. Their latest version of software finally lets you calculate how different models are doing as well as how the key horses do. However, it does not work with an existing database but works only with cards handicapped after installing the new software. No one has a big sample size yet. Allways does not pick many longshots as a rule.

Tom Barrister
01-15-2006, 08:01 PM
When talking about Allways and All In One....you are comparing a Mercedes to a Hyundai in my opinion.

(Allways is the Mercedes btw)

garyoz
01-15-2006, 10:18 PM
I'm ambivalent about ALW and don't know All-In-One. Out of curiousity, what makes ALW a mercedes? That is a pretty high end metaphor.

JimG
01-15-2006, 10:52 PM
When talking about Allways and All In One....you are comparing a Mercedes to a Hyundai in my opinion.

(Allways is the Mercedes btw)

It better be a Mercedes because it requires the most expensive gasoline of any to run.:lol:

Jim

Speed Figure
01-15-2006, 11:25 PM
It better be a Mercedes because it requires the most expensive gasoline of any to run.:lol:

Jim
And the tune ups "upgrades" cost alot too! :D

Maxspa
01-16-2006, 11:03 AM
All,
Just because the programs All-Ways and All-In-One)have many bells and whistles (so to speak) does not mean the result will be a symphony of winners!
Been there and used them both!
Maxspa

shanta
01-17-2006, 09:05 AM
And the tune ups "upgrades" cost alot too! :D

Speed,
Those sneakers are worth a small fortune. Do you have a pair?
Wow

Richie :)