PDA

View Full Version : Sat.. 5th at Churchill sufferin

Suff
07-06-2002, 10:13 AM
You want speed.,.. you got it BIG TIME HERE..

if ever a race had the look of a break down this is it.. # 1 Bold Prospect has 5 races,,, has yet to see a 1/4 under 22 and 3

#2 interminable Gold.. last race 21 and 2 with a 45 and 4 half,, 12 lifetime races seen 2 1/4's under 23... 6 under 21

#3 Piston,, more speed.. over matched in stakes race two back,, bad start in last,, I'm putting her on my ex and tri tickets...I like mcpeek to get her the ride she needs to be at the wire,,,

Whast with the 4 and 5? Both run 7 months ago in same race.. both come back 7 months later in the same non-descript 50K Claimer... co-incidence? Goes to show.. you can learn all you want,, but unless your in the barn.. you'll never know everything

anyway,, #4 Alycheq throw out the slop race and looks like another speed ball

Same thing with #5 Lunar Beauty.. needs to on lead or near it....he'll chase who ever goes out.

#6... Good back class and one of the few that can win off a rating trip,,,,

#7 Megaluno...two back... 21..45..110... fast race,, but that 24 2nd quarter indicates no one was here to run that pace down.. throw out

#8 Prince Consort.. another one who need to be near the front .. coming right back on 14 days a concern,, has some nice beyers, bad sart in last as the 2-1 favorite... Like the horse,, but on 14 days with his "Need" for speed I'm tossing him. but I did notice that Amoss is a nice 31% off the claim and has nice $2.69 ROI.. not with this one though.. I say

#9 Find my halter... I like this one to win.. Trainer stats on route to sprint wins with 20% and has a nice ROI of $2.51.. Because here maiden win does'nt count in the condition she gets in light at 113 lbs.. shows much more versatility in racing skills than these one dimensional speed balls.. rested about 35 days,, works are not great but.. who knows,, maybe thats the way he works.. if this race breaks down at teh top of the stretch as I see it doing,, this colt walks home... My pick

#10.. Three ladies man,,, I like this horse,, and I think I'll like the price.. This was on the way up nice when he ended his 2 year old season,... I'm thrwoing out the turf try and betting his improving beyers and his 6 works for this.. yea yea,, its a prep race for him,, But when the race break downs he gets up on the ticket

Here's my plays

ex box 3 9 10

Tri part wheel... 10/593/593
9/5 10 3/ 5 10 3
9/all/10
20 wp on the nine