PDA

View Full Version : Linear mode on board

banacek
01-09-2006, 06:24 PM
All of a sudden everytime I look at Paceadvantage I get "hybrid mode" instead of linear mode when looking at the posts. I checked the options on user CP and it is set as linear mode. Anyone know how to get it to be linear again?

michiken
01-09-2006, 06:26 PM
Click on Edit Options on the user CP.

Scroll down to the bottom and choose Thread Display.

Voila

GameTheory
01-09-2006, 06:28 PM
Look at the upper right of this screen and choose from "Display Modes"...

banacek
01-09-2006, 07:56 PM
I did that, but I have to do it every time I go on a new thread. My default says linear and I can't figure out why it is defaulting hybrid. And as I mentioned my options is set for linear so what goes?

GameTheory
01-09-2006, 08:31 PM
Try setting it to something else in your options, saving it, and then changing it back...

PaceAdvantage
01-09-2006, 08:40 PM
Off the top of my head, make sure the "Remember Me" box is checked when you log in....try logging out and then clearing any cookies from PaceAdvantage.Com....you already checked the User CP so that's ok....

banacek
01-10-2006, 12:00 AM
Off the top of my head, make sure the "Remember Me" box is checked when you log in....try logging out and then clearing any cookies from PaceAdvantage.Com....you already checked the User CP so that's ok....

Tried all suggestions, no luck. I must have messed something up. Only thing I did lately was put on an avatar. Guess I'll get used to hybrid!

boxcar
01-10-2006, 12:06 AM
Tried all suggestions, no luck. I must have messed something up. Only thing I did lately was put on an avatar. Guess I'll get used to hybrid!

Hey, Banacek...what the heck are you doin' "over here"? Lose your way? :D

Boxcar

kingfin66
01-10-2006, 12:10 AM

Maybe it's the ghost of George Peppard!

banacek
01-10-2006, 09:39 AM
Hey, Banacek...what the heck are you doin' "over here"? Lose your way? :D

Boxcar

Well you seemed to enjoy "the other side" enough to stay awhile, I thought I try "this other side", but no politics yet!

boxcar
01-10-2006, 12:08 PM
Well you seemed to enjoy "the other side" enough to stay awhile, I thought I try "this other side", but no politics yet!

Yup, I did. Had a good time over there. The only thing that marred my visit were the incidents that involved Steve.

Boxcar