PDA

View Full Version : AL Zawahiri clams victory?

twindouble
01-06-2006, 05:15 PM
Good news for the libs that want to cut and run. This ding bat claims victory for Islam by killing thousands of innocent Muslim woman, children and young men. What joke!

He says it's OK because those people aren't true Muslims, the scarry thing is he could be right by virtue of the fact the majority Muslims aren't outraged about it. Talk about a silent majority!

T.D

lsbets
01-06-2006, 06:02 PM
Twin, what's really scary is according to some he is a "freedom fighter."

twindouble
01-06-2006, 06:15 PM
Twin, what's really scary is according to some he is a "freedom fighter."

I can't believe here we are in the 21st century and we still got religious fanatics trying to take over the world. They can keep their freaking religion, their culture without supressing freedom and killing for no good reason. We have to stamp those freaks out in a hurry!! :mad:

gurulj
01-07-2006, 10:04 AM
Damn TD! Ya hit the nail on the head !!!

GaryG
01-07-2006, 10:17 AM
This is exactly true. The big picture is that we are virtually at war against Islam. If they can launch a Jihad against the Great Satan we can retaliate with a Jihad of our own. Nuke the ragheads back to the stone age....of course that is not that far from where they are now. Then we might have some peace. We should also become energy self sufficient. There are plenty of oil reserves left and I believe Americans would pay whatever it takes to become independent from the oil sheiks. There, I feel better.

Tom
01-07-2006, 10:30 AM
Plan B.

Time for Plan B.

twindouble
01-07-2006, 02:03 PM
Plan B.

Time for Plan B.

Tom, the plan is, first Afghanistan then Iraq, also you can be assured our military planers have had Syria and Iran in there cross hairs right along. There has been statements from Bush that support that, no nukes for Iran. As soon as the Iraq gets up to snuff, the shit will hit the fan when it comes to those two. We know very well they are funding and supporting the insurgency, including Saudi Arabia. Big Question mark on the latter as far as military action goes. Oil. Anyway, there's going to a lot more "freedom fighters" screwing 72 virgins sooner than you think. Sad isn't it?

T.D.

Secretariat
01-07-2006, 04:54 PM
This is exactly true. The big picture is that we are virtually at war against Islam.

Wait a minute...We are at war against Islam? Well, this is odd considering that almost all of Iraq is Islam. Aren't these these Islamic people that we are supposedly "liberating'? The Shia are Islamic as are the Kurds.

Maybe you'd like to correct that generalization.

JustRalph
01-07-2006, 05:14 PM
Wait a minute...We are at war against Islam? Well, this is odd considering that almost all of Iraq is Islam. Aren't these these Islamic people that we are supposedly "liberating'? The Shia are Islamic as are the Kurds.

Maybe you'd like to correct that generalization.

Sec, you make good points..........but I believe that Gary makes an even better point. Roughly speaking. Maybe he should have said "radical islam"
But generally speaking..........he was very much correct.

Steve 'StatMan'
01-07-2006, 05:21 PM
Sec, he's not talking about official government or party positions (war vs. Islam, or more approprately Radical Islam vs. the U.S. and our efforts to fight back, but that's my personal point of view.) He's just noting his personal observations.