PDA

View Full Version : Pinnacle question

Drew
01-03-2006, 08:02 PM
What is the best way to deposit money into Pinnacle. I'm looking for something safe and easy where I can get the money in before Friday.

What do you guys recommend?

legs
01-03-2006, 08:28 PM
Drew I use netteller it's on their site, comes right out of your checking account.

JulieKrone
01-03-2006, 08:41 PM
Since they'll cover the deposit fee, the fastest way(as well as surest way to avoid any potential delay or glitch) is to WU to them(western union, do i have to spell everything out? just kidding). Afterwards you can follow the great legs re Neteller.

Afterwards, if you wish to collect their bonus risk-free and without having to meet rollover, let us know.

Valuist
01-04-2006, 09:27 AM
I've used Western Union. Put in at least $1000 and they'll credit your account the transaction fees.

rrbauer
01-04-2006, 10:33 AM
If you establish a link to a checking account via Neteller and then fund that account in advance, the transfer from Neteller to Pinn is instantaneous and there are no fees. However, it takes about 3-4 days for the transfer from your bank to Neteller to happen. Doing a money transfer from Pinn back to Neteller involves some human intervention but I've never had it take more than an hour. There is a $15 charge after the first withdrawal transfer in any month.

You can do an "Instant" transfer to Pinn via Neteller (it's like an advance) when you don't have the Neteller balance to cover the amount, but you will pay a 5% fee. Neteller will then initiate the transfer from your checking account for the amount transferred. I'm guessing that the 5% fee for the advance is about what you would pay if you did some sort of credit card deposit where you are paying fees to everyone involved.

Valuist
01-04-2006, 12:57 PM
RR-

Is there any advantage to Neteller over just having the money wired in? My bank charges a small fee ($25) for an incoming wire but it sounds like Neteller charges as well.

Will there be a paper trail thru Neteller? The only negative to an incoming wire is that if you do get audited, its right there in black and white.

Jeff P
01-04-2006, 01:11 PM
Will there be a paper trail thru Neteller? The only negative to an incoming wire is that if you do get audited, its right there in black and white. Makes no difference whether it comes in via a bank wire or comes as an EFT from Neteller. In fact it's no different than if you walk into your bank and make a cash deposit. Money being deposited to a bank account always has a trail. If you don't report it and get audited all the auditor has to do is ask "This deposit for $3,000 on the 18th... where did that money come from?" They're going to treat it as income unless you can show otherwise.

-jp

Dave Schwartz
01-04-2006, 06:01 PM
The important thing is to not have to make any deposits after the first one.

<G>

Dave

Buckeye
01-04-2006, 08:51 PM
Dave,

it usually takes less than 15 MINUTES to get "the money" FROM Pinnacle via Neteller. Then is takes about 15 MINUTES to get that money tranferred to your Neteller Debit Card.
Then it takes about 15 MINUTES to walk across the street to the 7-11 and get the money! :) Add it all up and it's still very quick-- the only trick is making the money in the first place, what's new?

railbird
01-04-2006, 11:44 PM
Curious why no one recommends Brisbet ,I have a separate checking account dedicated to horse betting , I transfer money back and forth without a charge either way . HJowever it goes forth more times than back :(

Buckeye
01-05-2006, 05:37 PM
railbird,

I'll take a shot at that question,

what is the rebate with BRISBET?

railbird
01-06-2006, 10:29 AM
railbird,

I'll take a shot at that question,

what is the rebate with BRISBET?

Well thats a good reason.! thanks

BIG49010
01-07-2006, 10:32 AM
Thinking about opening an account, how soon before a race do they cut you off with WIN bets?