PDA

View Full Version : Need Beyer Number's If Possible

jotb
01-03-2006, 03:12 PM
Hello all:

I was wondering if anyone would be kind enough to provide me with Beyer Numbers for the following 2 horses:

BADGE OF HONOR ran last race on 12-30-05 at Charles Town and BETTER N PEARLS who ran on 12-29-05 also at Charles Town.

Thank you in advance,
Joe

Buddha
01-03-2006, 03:29 PM
I can have them tomorrow when the Simulcast Weekly comes out, if no one has them sooner

jotb
01-03-2006, 10:05 PM
I can have them tomorrow when the Simulcast Weekly comes out, if no one has them sooner

Thank you...I'll wait till tomorrow.

Best regards,
Joe

jotb
01-04-2006, 09:32 AM

Hello Buddha:

I was wondering if you came across SIMO WEEKLY and retrieved those Beyers for those two winners last week which were BADGE OF HONOR and BETTER N PEARLS. Both ran at Charles Town. Believe it or not they don't sell that paper in my area and the trainer was interested in the numbers so we can find the proper spot for these horses next out. I appreciate you taking the time Buddha. I was wondering if you ever received my email a couple of weeks ago in regard to some phone numbers for trainers up at the Mountain. I know the list was quite long but whatever numbers you come across would be greatly appreciated. I figure since racing has been quiet at the mountain maybe some of these trainers might want to ship a few runners down to CT. I always thought the stock at Mountaineer is stronger for certain conditions and many of these horses would fit like a glove here at CT. The purses here at CT have been increased once again so it might be a good opportunity for some of those trainers up at Mountaineer to steal a pot if they don't mind shipping the 5 hours. See what you can do Buddha.

Thank you in advance,

Joe

JWBurnie
04-08-2006, 02:05 PM
Badge of Honor - 56

Better N Pearls - 69