PDA

View Full Version : Aqu horse's name

BIG RED
12-31-2005, 10:49 AM
In the 9th at Aqu. today is a horse named Little Red Rocket! Anyone get the same picture as I do in my head? :D :D I see one of these every time my freind brings his dog over :cool: I will be using him in the P4 Contest.

Red Knave
12-31-2005, 11:24 AM
...Little Red Rocket! Anyone get the same picture as I do in my head? ... I will be using him in the P4 Contest.
All us RED guys get that picture.
I'm using him too!!

;)

xfile
12-31-2005, 12:21 PM
You would figure out my favorite horse (in name) is SPOOKY MULDER who runs on the Nyra circuit. Pretty consistent sort too, he's won alot of races. :cool:

Jeff P
12-31-2005, 01:17 PM
Anyone ever catch Dave Atell (from Insomniac on Comedy Central) doing live stand up? He does a routine on dogs and little red rockets and the way nobody ever talks about it.

"Man those things are really RED... I mean REALLY REALLY RED... Ever gone to a paint store and tried to find a match for THAT kind of red? What do you tell the guy? No... That's not it... Look, it's the color of a dog's u know what... THERE ya go... THAT's the color I want to paint my kitchen."

-jp

xfile
12-31-2005, 01:27 PM
Anyone ever catch Dave Atell (from Insomniac on Comedy Central) doing live stand up? He does a routine on dogs and little red rockets and the way nobody ever talks about it.

"Man those things are really RED... I mean REALLY REALLY RED... Ever gone to a paint store and tried to find a match for THAT kind of red? What do you tell the guy? No... That's not it... Look, it's the color of a dog's u know what... THERE ya go... THAT's the color I want to paint my kitchen."

-jp

hahahahah....I have 2 male Shih-Tzu's and see that "little red rocket" way too often......hahahaha :D Especially when they are "outside" or when they are "playing around".....man this is too funny :D

Tom
12-31-2005, 04:25 PM
Ask for "rover red!" :D

BIG RED
01-01-2006, 12:35 PM
Won and pd. $8.00!

x-file, I remember that horse also, he did have a good series for awhile.