PDA

View Full Version : HRTV & TVG replays?

sevenall
12-30-2005, 07:48 PM
I've been trying to find a schedule for the track replays that HRTV & TVG broadcast each morning...but can't find them on their websites...

Does anyone know the schedules for these?

JustRalph
12-30-2005, 09:00 PM
From Santa Anita Website:
ARCADIA, Calif. (Dec. 22, 2005)—Santa Anita’s popular race replay show, “Racing From Santa Anita,” will air exclusively this season on HorseRacing TV ™. Hosted by track commentator Trevor Denman, the show will air on race days at 8:30 p.m. PT and will repeat the following morning at 8:30 a.m. PT. “Racing From Santa Anita” has been on broadcast television for over two decades, providing complete replays of every race run at the Arcadia track.

TVG tends to not hold to a strict schedule. Basically, in the morning before east coast races begin.........they run replay shows. sometimes 3-4 in a row....sometimes one or two. Or they run their locally produced shows with their TVG personalities.............Matt Carrothers et al

The Hawk
12-30-2005, 09:28 PM
With TVG, at least, be careful when using the on-screen guide to plan in advance. Many times, you find that a certain replay show is slotted to be shown at a certain time the next day on the guide and you'll get an entirely different track or, worse, "Paid Prgramming", in it's place.

sevenall
12-30-2005, 11:00 PM
Hawk-

That's exactly what I'm finding. Even if the "Guide" says it's going to be on at a certain hour....it's not.

Can't even think of the reason that they don't have a consistent schedule for these. Doesn't seem like rocket science.

The Hawk
12-31-2005, 12:04 AM
What I finally started doing was taping the whole morning, to try to be sure that I got what I needed. Worked most of the time, except when they failed to ever show he replays I wanted to see, that were scheduled to be shown. As a matter of fact, they sometimes show certain replays TWICE in the morning, in place of another track. Really annoying.

Whirlaway
12-31-2005, 01:12 AM
On TVG it changes every day, but try channels 404 and 405 at TV Guide. (http://online.tvguide.com/listings/?rnd=705.5475)

sevenall
01-01-2006, 12:00 AM
Thanks Whirlaway....that link is exactly what I was looking for.

I realize the schedule might change (or be wrong) but it's a good start.