PDA

View Full Version : Aqueduct 12/29 Spot

shanta
12-29-2005, 11:34 AM
Race 7 Track - Sloppy 8.5f

# 7 - Aly's Colors ( 10/1 ml) lightly raced 3 year old moving through conditions for very sharp trainer. has won 2 in a row and while last was aided by fast early she won smartly. Extremely well balanced early/late ratios. Should be able to handle both fast and slow paces. Given a month off to recover from last win. Trainer VERY good with this form cycle pattern.

The other one here that has me looking is the # 10 Say Hey Willie ( 15/1 ml)
2nd start back off 5 month break. Draws way out side but loves this track and also the off going. Jockey "Hill" is very good fit for her style. When right she is very strong early and has some fight in her.

Fair Odds:

# 7 - 3/1
# 10 - 6/1

Richie

shanta
12-29-2005, 03:29 PM
Race 7 Track - Sloppy 8.5f

# 7 - Aly's Colors ( 10/1 ml) lightly raced 3 year old moving through conditions for very sharp trainer. has won 2 in a row and while last was aided by fast early she won smartly. Extremely well balanced early/late ratios. Should be able to handle both fast and slow paces. Given a month off to recover from last win. Trainer VERY good with this form cycle pattern.

The other one here that has me looking is the # 10 Say Hey Willie ( 15/1 ml)
2nd start back off 5 month break. Draws way out side but loves this track and also the off going. Jockey "Hill" is very good fit for her style. When right she is very strong early and has some fight in her.

Fair Odds:

# 7 - 3/1
# 10 - 6/1

Richie

The 7 went at odds of 7/1. I bet enthusiastically. Nothing.
The 10 went at 5/1 I passed.

Richie :)