PDA

View Full Version : In case you didn't know, YouBet now allows you to....

PaceAdvantage
12-28-2005, 05:36 PM
Cancel your bets prior to post time.

Click on WAGER LOG to activate this feature.

There are limits....I believe, depending on what level membership you have, you can cancel up to 20 bets per week at up to $5000 per bet, or something to that effect. Details are available when you go to activate this service....

Comments?

JustRalph
12-28-2005, 05:41 PM
I am emailing Winticket right now, demanding they get this going.............

twindouble
12-28-2005, 05:53 PM
Cancel your bets prior to post time.

Click on WAGER LOG to activate this feature.

There are limits....I believe, depending on what level membership you have, you can cancel up to 20 bets per week at up to $5000 per bet, or something to that effect. Details are available when you go to activate this service....

Comments?

Yes, that's been in effect for some time now, for at least 5 or 6 MO. I thought I posted it here but it could have been another forum prior. On one of their surveys for members a year ago or so ago, I put that down as my biggest complaint and suggested it would be player friendly. Maybe many others complained as well.

PaceAdvantage
12-28-2005, 06:20 PM
5 or 6 months? I know I don't use the wager log that often (and the wager log is the ONLY place on YouBet where I see the 'cancel' feature mentioned), but I'm sure I've used it more than once within the past 5 or 6 months....

I don't read their newsletter either...maybe it was in there?

sjk
12-28-2005, 06:23 PM
I think the 5 or 6 months is accurate although I have never used the feature.

Tom
12-28-2005, 07:13 PM
Let me know when I can cancel them AFTER the race....THAT would get my interest! :cool:

Sailwolf
12-28-2005, 10:08 PM
Youbet has had the cancel feature for 5-6 months, but until two weeks ago only for high end players. Now has the feature for every level

PaceAdvantage
12-28-2005, 11:18 PM
Youbet has had the cancel feature for 5-6 months, but until two weeks ago only for high end players. Now has the feature for every level

Well, that makes more sense, since I've been primarily been betting through my Bris account for the past year or so....I tend to only use YouBet for the occasional bet these days, plus I rely on their more timely scratch and track condition data....not to mention I still can't get BRIS video at work, but then again, you're not supposed to be betting at work, are you? :eek:

mcikey01
12-29-2005, 10:48 AM
Well, that makes more sense, since I've been primarily been betting through my Bris account for the past year or so....I tend to only use YouBet for the occasional bet these days, plus I rely on their more timely scratch and track condition data....not to mention I still can't get BRIS video at work, but then again, you're not supposed to be betting at work, are you? :eek:

Hmmmm. The job description for my position stresses that I am expected to use "the widest latitiude for independent judgment and initiative" and I do...

I seize the moment to wager on every overlay I can even if the public's betting opinions are dismissive of my chances.