PDA

View Full Version : Copyrights, Lawsuits and Data

jimmyjomeeker
12-22-2005, 11:18 AM
I am quite knowledgeable about Equibase/DRF/BRIS, copyrights, data, etc. I will be happy to try to answer your questions. I'm sure that some of the employees at these organizations are watching this site so I may want you to contact me directly at jimmyjomeeker@hotmail.com

If you want a PDF to HTML or PDF to TXT converter that really "works" try www.intrapdf.com (http://www.intrapdf.com) There is a trial version there and you can test it out before buying it.

Dave Schwartz
12-22-2005, 11:52 AM
Here we go!

<G>

GaryG
12-22-2005, 12:05 PM
Ocean front property in Arizona...from my front porch you can see the sea...:lol:

JustRalph
12-22-2005, 12:06 PM
This place draws em like honey.............

jimmyjomeeker
12-22-2005, 12:18 PM
I won't be posting any longer. I was just trying to help but I guess you have already have all the answers. I have asked the administrator to delete all my posts.

DJofSD
12-22-2005, 12:36 PM
Wow, must be a record. And TLG hasn't even said anything yet.

rokitman
12-22-2005, 12:50 PM
I won't be posting any longer. I was just trying to help but I guess you have already have all the answers. I have asked the administrator to delete all my posts.
Don't be sorry, Jimmy. Stick around.

Where do you get your Equibase & Co. insights? Work(ed) for them? Know somebody that does? Are you affiliated with that site you linked?

PaceAdvantage
12-22-2005, 01:21 PM
I am quite knowledgeable about Equibase/DRF/BRIS, copyrights, data, etc. I will be happy to try to answer your questions. I'm sure that some of the employees at these organizations are watching this site so I may want you to contact me directly at jimmyjomeeker@hotmail.com

If you want a PDF to HTML or PDF to TXT converter that really "works" try www.intrapdf.com (http://www.intrapdf.com/) There is a trial version there and you can test it out before buying it.

Yes, please disclose what makes you quite knowledgeable. There are many knowledgeable folks around here, but we could always use more. It would be helpful if you could tell us exactly how you became so knowledgeable on the subject of Equibase/DRF/BRIS.

We need to know we can trust you before we divulge to you our inner sanctum. I see you're already aware that the walls have ears, so the next time we need to contact you, we'll tape X to our window....

Dave Schwartz
12-22-2005, 01:21 PM
Jimmy,

I did not mean to discourage you. I just knew what was coming.

Please, continue to post. I am always anxious to learn something new.

From what you said, it sounds like you have had a run in or two with EqB?

Regards,
Dave Schwartz

DJofSD
12-22-2005, 01:27 PM
Jimmy, don't go away mad, don't even just go away.

You, unfortunately, have run into a bit of bad timing. State you reasons behind your assertions but understand that some here will seek out the smallest advantage and use it as a launching pad for an attack. Do not take it personally.

PaceAdvantage
12-22-2005, 01:45 PM
Why do people feel the need to start a new thread announcing themselves to the world? Why didn't Jimmy just jump into any of the numerous threads concerning BRIS/EQUIBASE/DRF data discussions, and lend his opinion/expertise on SOMETHING REAL.

All we have from Jimmy here is some more grandstanding and perhaps an unpaid advertisement.....

With all that said, I have to admit the cynical nature of some on this board is getting to be a bit too much....

GaryG
12-22-2005, 01:50 PM
With all that said, I have to admit the cynical nature of some on this board is getting to be a bit too much....
Oh oh....I heard that from one of my ex-wives and what followed was quite unpleasant..

DJofSD
12-22-2005, 01:50 PM
PA, I can't argue with any of your points. I'd chaulk it up to the bah-humbug effect which I fell victim to myself yesterday then was taken to task by a co-worker. And double the effect for those living and/or working in the New York city environs.

46zilzal
12-22-2005, 02:24 PM
my goodness I wanted to sign up for LESSONS