PDA

View Full Version : Irreverent Humor and Such

boxcar
07-02-2002, 02:45 PM
The following attachment (and the remarks below) were sent to a private list to which I subscribe.

Question of the Day: Which Whacko Left-wing group is being depicted in the picture? If you have any problems figuring it out, let me know. I'll gladly provide one more clue.

Boxcar
----------------------

> >Subject: Sheep
> >Take a second and third look ( and for you publicly educated, a forth, fifth, sixth, etc till you get it right) if at first it doesn't register.
Just another form of rape. Either legs spread or "offering" up your ass.

boxcar
07-02-2002, 03:30 PM
I've written to PA to see if he'll allow me to beam up .jpg file that was a little too large to attach. I closed my browser because it got into "stuck mode" and just sat doing nothing, but somehow the message posted, anyway.

Boxcar

PaceAdvantage
07-02-2002, 03:37 PM
Boxcar,

I don't have access to my e-mail at the moment....there are ways to reduce jpg files if you have access to any editing programs....

==PA

boxcar
07-02-2002, 03:59 PM
Thanks, PA. I just found that out from my wife. She just tweaked the image in one of her artyfart programs, so I'll try attaching the image to this post.

The larger image would have been better to view, but this one should be okay. We'll see...

Boxcar

PaceAdvantage
07-02-2002, 04:30 PM
I actually have to approve all uploads (in case someone inadvertently uploads a virus)....so it may take a few minutes before the attachment appears....

==PA

boxcar
07-08-2002, 11:53 AM
http://hogan.ohio.com/ohio/bok/album/show.php3?id=1103

Tom
07-08-2002, 05:43 PM
Is that a joint session of congress?
Some of those look familiar.

boxcar
07-09-2002, 02:44 PM
http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/news/713269/posts

boxcar
07-09-2002, 05:37 PM
How appropriate!

Boxcar

ranchwest
07-09-2002, 06:34 PM
OK, you've jumped around to everything under the sun, now what was the picture about?

boxcar
07-09-2002, 07:54 PM
ranchwest asks:

>>
OK, you've jumped around to everything under the sun, now what was the picture about?
>>

I didn't figure you'd be stumped. But here is the one clue I'll provide, as promised. Just figure out to what vocal, Left-wing extremist groups this best applies:

"For they exchanged the truth of God for a lie, and worshiped and served the creature rather than the Creator..." (Rom. 1:25)

Boxcar

ranchwest
07-10-2002, 12:36 PM
Sorry, not into riddles.

boxcar
07-10-2002, 01:06 PM
ranchwest wrote:

>>
Sorry, not into riddles.
>>

Guess you're not too familiar with the well publicized subcultures in this country either, eh?

Boxcar

ranchwest
07-10-2002, 02:43 PM
Originally posted by boxcar
ranchwest wrote:

>>
Sorry, not into riddles.
>>

Guess you're not too familiar with the well publicized subcultures in this country either, eh?

Boxcar

Still not into riddles.

boxcar
07-10-2002, 03:45 PM
ranchwest wrote:

>>
Still not into riddles.
>>

Hmm...sorry, never realized that any of our subcultures had been reduced to "riddles" status.
But...in this day and age, I suppose anything is possible.

Boxcar

ranchwest
07-10-2002, 03:57 PM
ranchwest wrote:

>>
Still not into riddles.
>>

Hmm...sorry, never realized that any of our subcultures had been reduced to "riddles" status.
But...in this day and age, I suppose anything is possible.

Boxcar

Apparently only for you.

boxcar
07-10-2002, 05:12 PM
ranchwest wrote:

>>
Sorry, not into riddles.
>>

And again,

>>
Still not into riddles.
>>

And again with:

>>
Apparently only for you.
>>

You might want to expand your "not into" list to also include witty retorts.

Boxcar

ranchwest
07-10-2002, 05:55 PM
ranchwest wrote:

>>
Sorry, not into riddles.
>>

And again,

>>
Still not into riddles.
>>

And again with:

>>
Apparently only for you.
>>

You might want to expand your "not into" list to also include witty retorts.

Boxcar

When I read one, I'll let you know.

boxcar
07-10-2002, 07:19 PM
ranchwest

>>
When I read one, I'll let you know.
>>

Better yet: If you should ever post one, I would consider offering a handsome reward for all your effort.

Boxcar

boxcar
07-12-2002, 03:49 PM
Hurry, hurry, hurry, all you Clinton lovers out there. Get these keepsakes while the supply lasts.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1749110932

(And while there, don't forget to check out the small office graphic on the page.)

Boxcar

so.cal.fan
07-12-2002, 05:27 PM
That's bad. PA? Don't we have some higher standards for this board?:D :D :D

boxcar
07-12-2002, 06:13 PM
so.cal.fan wrote:

>>
That's bad. PA? Don't we have some higher standards for this board?
>>

Actually, PA does. While the graphics passed ebay's fairly strict rules, PA thought it too risqué for this forum. But I thought it too funny to let it slide by altogether.

Boxcar

boxcar
07-13-2002, 09:21 AM
Jacko's charges of racism by Sony Records has to top the list. Here is the Federalist's take on it:

Boxcar

----------------------

And speaking of Jack$ons, Sony Records told Michael Jack$on to "beat it" after his first big release in ten years hit the market with a big thud. Taking a cue from Rev. Je$$e's "race-card" deck, Michael did a duet with the Rev. Al "$hyster" $harpton, claiming that the failure of his new release is due to "racism." (OK, if we understand this correctly, a black guy, who has chemically transformed himself into a white guy, who sold more albums than any white guy on the planet back when he was still a black guy, is blaming a dud release on "racism"?)

Memo to Michael: We consulted with our pop-culture editor and another possible apologia is that pasty pantywaist pedophiles with pixy proboscises are no longer popular with parents.

so.cal.fan
07-13-2002, 11:04 AM
My GAWD......for once I think we all agree with BOXCAR!!!!!!!
LOL

"Memo to Michael: We consulted with our pop-culture editor and another possible apologia is that pasty pantywaist pedophiles with pixy proboscises are no longer popular with parents."

Good call.....Box. That's it!

Send him a "fan" letter, Box, tell him what you just said! LOL

:D

boxcar
07-13-2002, 07:45 PM
so.cal.fan

>>
My GAWD......for once I think we all agree with BOXCAR!!!!!!!LOL
>>

Well, that should boost my ratings for the week.

Boxcar

boxcar
07-15-2002, 04:23 PM
Per Leno:

Did you see the pictures of Michael Jackson standing next to Al Sharpton? Don't they look like the before and after of the worst diet plan ever?

:)

superfecta
07-15-2002, 11:37 PM
Jacko's charges of racism by Sony Records has to top the list. Here is the Federalist's take on it:

Boxcar

----------------------

And speaking of Jack$ons, Sony Records told Michael Jack$on to "beat it" after his first big release in ten years hit the market with a big thud. Taking a cue from Rev. Je$$e's "race-card" deck, Michael did a duet with the Rev. Al "$hyster" $harpton, claiming that the failure of his new release is due to "racism." (OK, if we understand this correctly, a black guy, who has chemically transformed himself into a white guy, who sold more albums than any white guy on the planet back when he was still a black guy, is blaming a dud release on "racism"?)

Memo to Michael: We consulted with our pop-culture editor and another possible apologia is that pasty pantywaist pedophiles with pixy proboscises are no longer popular with parents. It is racism! Sony hired a black guy.....now they have a white guy with no soul:)

boxcar
07-17-2002, 08:42 PM
http://www.pressipice.com/politicalpuns.htm

boxcar
07-18-2002, 08:04 AM
http://www.townhall.com/columnists/benshapiro/bs20020718.shtml

boxcar
07-19-2002, 02:11 PM
Slickmeister is being paid 11 Mil for his memoirs, and his darling Mistress of Darkness is getting 8 Mil for her's --incredbily large amounts of money when you consider how little these two were able to remember during Clinton's eight scandal-ridden years.

Boxcar

boxcar
07-21-2002, 06:10 PM
I have little doubt she will graduate at the bottom of her class...if she lives, that is.

Boxcar

http://www.local6.com/orlpn/news/stories/news-156947620020721-150719.html

boxcar
07-23-2002, 09:31 PM
At age 4, success is... not peeing in your pants.
At age 12, success is... having friends.
At age 16, success is... having a driver's license.
At age 20, success is... having sex.
At age 35, success is... having money.
At age 50, success is... having more money.
At age 60, success is... still having sex.
At age 70, success is... still having a driver's license.
At age 75, success is... having friends (still living).
At age 80, success is... not peeing in your pants.

boxcar
07-24-2002, 04:03 PM
Per Argus Hamilton:

"The difference between a pigeon and an investor is that a pigeon can still make a deposit on a new Mercedes."

so.cal.fan
07-24-2002, 06:15 PM
That's a good one, Boxcar!

boxcar
07-25-2002, 03:53 PM
"Anyone who lives within their means suffers from a lack of imagination." -Oscar Wilde

boxcar
07-26-2002, 09:04 PM
"Blaming Guns for Columbine is Like Blaming Spoons for Rosie O'Donnell Being Fat."

Sent to me by an online buddy of mine.

Boxcar

boxcar
07-28-2002, 08:58 AM
By a vote of 401 to 1, James Traficant was expelled from Congress for bribery, extortion and racketeering – or, as they call it in Congress, the Triple Crown! --Jay Leno

Tom
07-28-2002, 12:09 PM
Poor guy, and on top of everyting else, he was having a "bad hair" day.:rolleyes:

boxcar
07-30-2002, 10:50 AM
According to newspapers, Angelina Jolee is doubled over in weeping pain from her divorce from Billy Bob Thornton. Yeah, it's called tattoo removal. --Kilborn

boxcar
07-31-2002, 03:57 PM
Political correctness has ordained that you can't ask people if they are homosexual, but, on the other hand, you sure can't stop them from advertising it." --Norman Liebmann

boxcar
08-04-2002, 08:21 AM
"If Iraq came across the Jordan River ... I
would grab a rifle and get in the trench and
fight and die." -- (8/1/02) Bill Clinton in Toronto, Canada

boxcar
08-06-2002, 11:34 AM
"I did not have sex with that woman, Ms. Lewinsky," --Bill Wagging Finger Clinton to the American Public

superfecta
08-06-2002, 11:06 PM
"I did not have sex with that woman, Ms. Lewinsky," --Bill Wagging Finger Clinton to the American Public no, that was Bill talking to monica over the TV.Probably about Hillary....

boxcar
08-08-2002, 10:05 PM
From the Federalist: :rolleyes:

This week's "Hyper-Hypocrisy Award": "I agree with the committee's conclusions, fully accept their findings and take full personal responsibility. It has always been my contention that I believe
that at no time did I accept any gifts or violate any Senate rules." --The Honorable Sen. Robert Torricelli, speaking before the Senate after being "severely admonished" by the Senate Ethics
Committee (oxymoron) for accepting gifts in violation of Senate rules. **Does the first sentence know what the second sentence is saying? -- "I lied...I got caught."

boxcar
08-09-2002, 09:47 AM
From the Federalist:

The FBI failed Friday to get congressmen to
agree to take lie detector tests in an investigation over press leaks. The idea is way too risky. If you hook up a politician to a lie detector machine, the shrapnel could kill everyone in the room.

tdthomas
08-09-2002, 02:17 PM
lol boxcar

I doubt there is one "clean" polititian in all of washington.

Lefty
08-09-2002, 09:36 PM
If Toricelli really wanted to take responsibiity he'd resign. The only reason he wasn't expelled is because if he's gone the Dashole loses his status as majority leader.

boxcar
08-10-2002, 07:58 AM
You've nailed it squarely, Lefty. And you should have heard D'Asshole _defend_ the Torch afterwards. The guy was in complete denial of he Ethics Committee's findings. It was as though an investigation had never taken place.

Boxcar

boxcar
08-10-2002, 07:20 PM
*****NEWS FLASH*****
Washington, D.C. (Exclusive to MSNBZ)

A Senate Committee composed of Senators Daschle,
Clinton, and Feinstein has announced that the rescue of the Pennsylvania coal miners has been reversed, and the miners will, by recommendation of the Committee, be placed back in the mine.

The Senators noted the following violations in the
rescue process:

10. Heavy diesel equipment was moved to the rescue
site without concern for possible air pollution.

9. Water was pumped out of the mine without first
determining if it was polluted, or providing an
environmentally safe catchment area for the water.

8. Numerous holes were drilled in the ground during the rescue, without first performing an Environmental Impact study.

7. No effort was made to ensure racial, ethnic, and sexual diversity of the rescue workers.

6. The Governor of Pennsylvania was heard to "Thank God" during a live television broadcast of the rescue, violating the separation of church and state.

5. Several people at this public, government
supported, rescue mentioned praying.

4. The trapped miners did not represent a diversified cross section of American society.

3. Jesse Jackson, Al Sharpton, and Hillary Clinton
were not given sufficient time to make speeches at the site.

2. The Senate was not given sufficient time to
determine whether or not any Republican officeholder owned stock in the coal company, thus being responsible for the conspiracy that caused the mine to flood.

And Number 1

No one mentioned that Al Gore invented mine rescues.

"Once a diversified group of miners has been chosen and placed back into the mine shaft, the holes will be sealed, the water will be returned to the mine, and the rescue will then be undertaken again, in an environmentally and politically correct manner", the Committee noted.

boxcar
08-11-2002, 08:26 AM
The following has apparently been attributed to State Representative Mitchell Kaye from Georgia:

"We, the sensible people of the United States, in an attempt to help everyone get along, restore some semblance of justice, avoid any more riots, keep our nation safe, promote positive behavior, and secure the blessings of debt free liberty to ourselves and our great-great-great-grandchildren, hereby try one more time to ordain and establish some common sense guidelines for the terminally whiny, guilt ridden, delusional, and other liberal, bedwetters. We hold these truths to be
self-evident: that a whole lot of people are confused by the Bill of Rights and are so dim that they require a Bill of No Rights.

ARTICLE I: You do not have the right to a new car, big screen TV or any other form of wealth. More power to you if you can legally acquire them,
but no one is guaranteeing anything.

ARTICLE II: You do not have the right to never be offended. This country is based on freedom, and that means freedom for everyone - not just you!

You may leave the room, turn the channel, express a different opinion, etc., but the world is full of idiots, and probably always will be.

ARTICLE III: You do not have the right to be free from harm. If you stick a screwdriver in your eye, learn to be more careful; do not expect the tool manufacturer to make you and all your relatives independently wealthy.

ARTICLE IV: You do not have the right to free food and housing. Americans are the most charitable people to be found, and will gladly help anyone in need, but we are quickly growing weary of subsidizing generation after generation of professional couch potatoes who achieve nothing more than the creation of another generation of professional couch potatoes.

ARTICLE V: You do not have the right to free health care. That would be nice, but from the looks of public housing, we're just not interested
in public health care.

ARTICLE VI: You do not have the right to physically harm other people. If you kidnap, rape, intentionally maim, or kill someone, don't be surprised if the rest of us want to see you fry in the electric chair.

ARTICLE VII: You do not have the right to the possessions of others. If you rob, cheat or coerce away the goods or services of other citizens,
don't be surprised if the rest of us get together and lock you away in a place where you still won't have the right to a big screen color TV or a life of leisure.

ARTICLE VIII: You don't have the right to demand that our children risk their lives in foreign wars to soothe your aching conscience. We hate
oppressive governments and won't lift a finger to stop you from going to fight if you'd like. However, we do not enjoy parenting the entire
world and do not want to spend so much of our time battling each and every little tyrant with a military uniform and a funny hat.

ARTICLE IX: You don't have the right to a job. All of us sure want all of you to have one, and will gladly help you along in hard times, but we
expect you to take advantage of the opportunities of education and vocational training laid before you to make yourself useful.

ARTICLE X: You do not have the right to happiness. Being an American means that you have the right to pursue happiness - which by the way, is a lot easier if you are unencumbered by an
overabundance of idiotic laws created by those of you who were confused by the Bill of Rights."

Trijack
08-12-2002, 01:00 PM
Boxcar

Rush Limbaugh read those 10 rescue violations on his program this morning.

boxcar
08-12-2002, 09:29 PM
"The VFW Americanism Project has a new mission. We want to help Slick make good on his most recent assertion in The Federalist: 'If the Iraqi army crossed the Jordan River, I would personally
grab a rifle and fight, and die.' EL AL wants $4,219.20 for the First Class ticket, and we should be able to get him a nice bolt action .22 and an air pistol under $200. We want to do this 'for the children.' I'm told the IDF will provide free transportation to the trenches on their side of the Jordan River, plus all the MRE's he can stomach. Thanks in advance, and Semper Fi!"

Editor's Reply: Our Editorial Board is good for $4500. We will double that if he will take Albert Gore with him -- and add another $10,000 if they will take Streisand and Fonda! Heck, we will put up $100,000 if they also take Ted Turner and the Baldwin brothers!

boxcar
08-12-2002, 09:43 PM
http://www.cnsnews.com/cartoon/shelton.asp

boxcar
08-14-2002, 12:35 PM
From the Federalist:

This week's "Leftmedia Busters"Award: "Meanwhile, the Left has an hilarious bumper sticker: 'Celebrate Diversity.' In the newsrooms of America, they celebrate diversity of race, diversity of gender, diversity of orientation,
diversity of everything except the only diversity that matters: diversity of thought." --Mark Steyn

boxcar
08-15-2002, 06:57 AM
"He that but looketh on a plate of ham and eggs to
lust after it, hath already committed breakfast with it in his heart." --C. S. Lewis

boxcar
08-16-2002, 09:22 AM
This week's "Ignarus Perpetuus" Award:

"Ants are sentient beings, like we are, and have a right to life like we do, and they shouldn't be shown the level of disrespect the producers
of ant farms show them." --PETA's Stephanie Boyles

Federalist Commentary:

One problem with the strategy of making really stupid comments in an effort to get media play -- after awhile, everyone knows you are really
stupid!

boxcar
08-19-2002, 09:32 AM
"You see, medical science has developed two ways of actually determining insanity. One is if the patient cuts out paper dolls, and the other is if the patient says: I will tell you what this economic business really means." --Will Rogers

boxcar
08-22-2002, 08:05 AM
Per the Federalist:

From the "Shakedown" Files: "Reparations Now: They Owe Us." --Self-explanatory theme of rally in Washington, D.C., last weekend, demanding that current-day non-slaveholders pay current-day non-slaves for damages from slavery.

Lefty
08-22-2002, 12:49 PM
Methinks they miss reparations boat because of decisons THEIR ancesters made: Didn't Monroe offer to send them all back to Africa and land to boot and they opted to stay? Game over.

boxcar
08-23-2002, 09:11 AM
The following sent to me by a friend:

Mitch, a hard-shell Southern Baptist, loved to sneak away to the race track.

One day he was there betting on the ponies and nearly losing his shirt when he noticed this priest who stepped out onto the track and blessed the forehead of one of the horses lining up for the 4th race. Lo and behold, this horse - a very long shot - won the race.

Mitch was most interested to see what the priest did the next race. Sure enough, he watched the priest step out onto the track as the 5th race
horses lined up, and placed his blessing on the forehead of one of the horses. Mitch made a beeline for the window and placed a small bet on the horse.

Again, even though another long shot, the horse the priest had blessed won the race. Mitch collected his winnings and anxiously waited to see which horse the priest bestowed his blessing on for the 6th race.

The priest showed, blessed a horse, Mitch bet on it, and it won! Mitch was elated!

As the day went on, the priest continued blessing one of the horses, and it always came in first. Mitch began to pull in some serious money, and by
the last race, he knew his wildest dreams were going to come true. He made a quick stop at the ATM, withdrew big money and awaited the priest's
blessing that would tell him which horse to bet on.

True to his pattern, the priest stepped out onto the track before the last race and blessed the forehead, eyes, ears and hooves of one of the horses.

Mitchell bet every cent, and watched the horse come in dead last! Mitchell was dumbfounded.

He made his way to the track and when he found the priest, he demanded, "What happened, Father? All day you blessed horses and they won. The last race, you blessed a horse and he lost. Now I've lost my savings, thanks to you!!"

The priest nodded wisely and said, "That's the problem with you Baptists... you can't tell the difference between a simple blessing and the Last Rites.

boxcar
08-31-2002, 07:52 PM
Make sure your volume is up high enough.

http://www.buzzflash.com/cartoons/2002/06/18_toon.html

boxcar
09-02-2002, 06:32 PM
(Federalist.com Newswire -- 02 September 02)

Mr. Adel al-Jubeir, foreign policy advisor to Saudi Crown Prince Abdullah, met with President Bush at his Crawford Texas Ranch last week to discuss U.S. policy in the Middle East. Before departing, Adel asked the president, "You know, I have just one last question." President Bush responded, "Please ask it--anything I can do to help, I will do." Adel whispers, "My son watches this show 'Star Trek' and in it there are Americans, Russians, Czechs, Scots, French--even Blacks and Asians and people from all over the universe -- but there are never any Arabs. My son doesn't understand why there are never any Arabs in Star Trek." President Bush laughs heartily and whispers back to Adel, "It's because it takes place in the future...!"

Tom
09-02-2002, 10:36 PM
HeHeHe.

boxcar
09-04-2002, 07:41 AM
A major research institution has recently announced the discovery of the heaviest element yet known to science. This new element has been tentatively named "Governmentium".

Governmentium has 1 neutron, 12 assistant neutrons, 75 deputy neutrons, and 111 assistant deputy neutrons, giving it an atomic mass of 312.

These 312 particles are held together by forces called morons, which are surrounded by vast quantities of lepton-like particles called peons.

Since Governmentium has no electrons, it is inert.
However, it can be detected as it impedes every
reaction with which it comes into contact. A minute amount of Governmentium causes one reaction to take over 4 days to complete when it would normally take less than a second.

Governmentium has a normal half-life of 3 years; it does not decay but instead undergoes a reorganization in which a portion of the assistant neutrons and deputy neutrons exchange places. In fact, Governmentium's mass will actually increase over time, since each reorganization causes some morons to become neutrons, forming isodopes.

This characteristic of moron-promotion leads some
scientists to speculate that Governmentium is formed whenever morons reach a certain quantity in
concentration. This hypothetical quantity is referred to as: "Critical Morass."

You will know it when you see it.

boxcar
09-11-2002, 07:45 AM
One afternoon, a wealthy lawyer was riding in the back of his limousine
when he saw two men eating grass by the roadside. He ordered his driver to stop and he got out to investigate.

"Why are you eating grass?" He asked one man.

"We don't have any money for food," the poor man replied.

"Oh, well, you can come with me to my house," instructed the lawyer.

"But, sir, I have a wife and two children with me!"

"Bring them along!" replied the lawyer.

He turned to the other man and said: "You come with us, too."

"But, sir, I have a wife and six children!" the second man answered.

"Bring them as well!" answered the lawyer as he headed for his limo.

They all climbed into the car, which was no easy task, even for a car as
large as the limousine.

Once underway, one of the poor fellows says: "Sir, you are too kind. Thank you for taking all of us with you."

The lawyer replied: "Glad to do it. You'll love my place; the grass is
almost a foot tall."

boxcar
09-12-2002, 03:48 PM
Two men were down on their luck and decided to paint houses to earn some extra money. To start their business they asked the pastor of a local church if he would be interested in their service. He agreed and the men went out to buy the paint. As they drove to the paint store they decided that they would mix half paint and half water to try to increase their profits.

When they finished the job they called the pastor outside to look at their work. "The color looks a little dull,"
the pastor said. "You boys didn't cut the paint with water did you?"

They hung their heads and confessed they had. The pastor was very firm with them and said, "You must repaint and thin nomore."

boxcar
10-06-2002, 06:42 AM
Gotta wonder if the picture was doctored, but even so...the graphic is priceless.

Boxcar

http://www.schnittshow.com/timages/page/image-daschle.jpg

boxcar
11-15-2002, 01:09 AM
http://www.bigfatbaby.com/newfun2/flash/saddam.swf

http://www.miniclip.com/hillary.htm

boxcar
11-16-2002, 01:34 AM
A first grade teacher proudly proclaimed to her class one day that
she was a liberal Democrat. She asked her students to raise their hands if they were liberal Democrats as well. Not really knowing what a liberal Democrat was, but wanting to be like their teacher, most of their hands flew up into the air. There was, however, one exception. A girl named Lucy had not gone along with the crowd.
The teacher asked her why she had decided to be different.

"Because I'm not a liberal Democrat" she replied. ''Then, what are you?'' asked the teacher,

"Why, I'm a proud conservative Republican," boasted the little girl. The
teacher, a little perturbed, asked Lucy why she was a conservative
Republican.

"Well", she said, "I was brought up to trust in myself instead of
relying on an intrusive government to care for me and do all of my thinking. My Dad and Mom taught me these things, and they are both conservative Republicans, and so now I am a conservative Republican too." The teacher, now a little embarrassed and maybe even just a bit angry, said, "That's no reason! What if your Mom
was a moron, and your dad was an idiot. What would you be then?" The teacher paused, a bit smug, certain that she'd put the girl in her place, and slowly let a sly smirk creep across her face.

"Well, if that were the case", said Lucy after a moments thought,"then, I suppose I'd be a liberal Democrat."

boxcar
11-20-2002, 06:06 PM
I guess most here have heard about the new ploy by the Left, and how they want to religionize (my new word) the environment?

They came out with a bumper asking,
"What would Jesus drive?". This is a no-brainer even to an infidel, for nearly everyone knows that Jesus was the son of a carpentar. I have no doubt in my mind at all that, in order to carry around all his lumber and tools, he would drive a four-door, extended cab, four-wheel drive 1 ton, gas-guzzling pickup . Jesus never did anything in a half-baked fashion.

Boxcar

Tom
11-20-2002, 10:00 PM
Maybe He would drive a bus...He had 12 apostles to haul around.
And would He turn water into gasoline instead of wine?
And if His battery were dead one cold winter morning, would He "raise it?"
And if you saw Him on the road, would you pass Him?
And if you did, what would you do if He had road rage! (Yikes!).
And just who would He have a little statue of on His dashboard?
And would He drag race with the Pope in his little car?

(I am watching entirely too much South Park<G>)

boxcar
11-21-2002, 01:49 PM
A buddy of mine sent the following to me, and I was in stitches while reading it. Hope you enjoy, it as well.
------------------------

HU'S ON FIRST
(We take you now to the Oval Office.)

George: Condi! Nice to see you. What's happening?

Condi: Sir, I have the report here about the new leader of China.

George: Great. Lay it on me.

Condi: Hu is the new leader of China.

George: That's what I want to know.

Condi: That's what I'm telling you.

George: That's what I'm asking you. Who is the new leader of China?

Condi: Yes.

George: I mean the fellow's name.

Condi: Hu.

George: The guy in China.

George: The new leader of China.

George: The Chinaman!

Condi: Hu is leading China.

George: Now whaddya' asking me for?

Condi: I'm telling you Hu is leading China.

George: Well, I'm asking you. Who is leading China?

Condi: That's the man's name.

George: That's who's name?

Condi: Yes.

George: Will you or will you not tell me the name of the new leader of China?

Condi: Yes, sir.

George: Yassir? Yassir Arafat is in China? I thought he was in the
Middle East.

Condi: That's correct.

George: Then who is in China?

George: Yassir is in China?

Condi: No, sir.

George: Then who is?

George: Yassir?

Condi: No, sir.

George: Look, Condi. I need to know the name of the new leader of China.
Get me the Secretary General of the U.N. on the phone.

Condi: Kofi?

George: No, thanks.

Condi: You want Kofi?

George: No.

Condi: You don't want Kofi.

George: No. But now that you mention it, I could use a glass of milk. And then get me the U.N.

George: Not Yassir! The guy at the U.N.

Condi: Kofi?

George: Milk! Will you please make the call?

Condi: And call who?

George: Who is the guy at the U.N?

Condi: Hu is the guy in China.

George: Will you stay out of China?!

George: And stay out of the Middle
East! Just get me the guy at the U.N.

Condi: Kofi.

George: All right! With cream and two sugars. Now get on the phone.
(Condi picks up the phone.)

Condi: Rice, here.

George: Rice? Good idea. And a couple of egg rolls, too. Maybe we should send some to the guy in China. And the Middle East. Can you get Chinese food in the Middle East?

Tom
11-21-2002, 06:31 PM
I think I might have heart attack, lauging so hard!
I can just see W wearing that yellow suit Lou Costell wore, playing with his hat!

Derek2U
11-21-2002, 06:43 PM
I think God would'nt drive at all or if He did it be a Masserati or
Porshe tearing up a little road, but mostly, for his mundane
stuff, He would taxi it or have a driver on call. I mean hehe all
that liquor in the back who would want to drive?

boxcar
11-22-2002, 12:33 AM
Now we know why "Jacko" had the towel over the "baby's" head...

http://www.freerepublic.com/images/rushdaschle.jpg

Tom
11-22-2002, 08:16 PM
Now we know why "Jacko" had the towel over the "baby's" head...

http://www.freerepublic.com/images/rushdaschle.jpg

All Right, Rush - this is the police.
HANDS UP!!!