PDA

View Full Version : BOXCAR! YOU'RE FAMOUS!!!!!!!!

so.cal.fan
07-01-2002, 11:16 AM
: "...just as those who don't like right-wing, reactionary rants don't open the 'Off Topic' section now."

Don't be so quick to dismiss the "Off Topic" section, Dick. There are boxcarloads of unintentional humor there. Just today, for instance, we got an endless speech about Judge Bork from a quack who literally does not know how to spell Bork's name.

Report this post to a moderator

06-30-2002 07:26 PM IP: Logged

Boxcarloads??? Subtle stuff, Lindsay. I'm sure that got more than one chuckle.

:) :D :)

boxcar
07-01-2002, 01:25 PM
Ahh, yes...our resident Liberal Lindsay. Indeed, SCF, I appeal to a broad spectrum of folks -- from the Mensa types all the way down to the proverbial "village idiots", and everything in between these two categories.

Where does our resident Liberal fit it in? His small-mindedness must be excruciatingly painful for him, as it appears its state is shrinking by the day and about ready to implode upon itself (ouch!). Alas, his poor mind's ever diminishing capacity, to deal with matters of substance and essence, can now find humor, entertainment and diversion only in the most mundane ways and with the pettiest things in life -- much like a caged, chattering monkey would with his own inane shenanigans.

Just goes to show how detrimental Liberalism can be to one's overall well being...

boxcar
07-02-2002, 04:29 PM
PA asked from over across the cyberhall:

>>
Ever hear of OFF-TOPIC?
>>

I have, and I heeded your warning because I understood your drift, which is far more than I can say for our wannabe erudite elitist Lindsay. (Wonder what part of something as simple as "off-topic" he didn't get.)

At least I have a semi-plausible excuse for mispelling "Bork" a few times: I had a dentist several years ago who spelt his name Bjork -- pronounced the same way as Bork. I never knew Bork personally, but I sure did know my dentist. No doubt I had the spelling of his name still embedded in my subconscious when writing.

Lin, sue me! If your case ever made to a court of the the ilk of the Ninth Circus, your comrades would no doubt try locking me lock me up and throwing the key -- probably for an "offensive" speech violation.

Boxcar

Lefty
07-02-2002, 08:45 PM
Boxcar, LL(liberal Lindsay)chides you about your spelling but can't get his post in the right section. Hmmm. And Lindsay, CONTENT more important than spelling.
Keep up the good work, Boxcar.