PDA

View Full Version : Little help??

edwarren
12-10-2005, 01:42 PM
Can i get a litle help?

Anyone familiar with Internet explorer?

When I open up Supertote in my browser, the browser searches first for a cookie and invariably loads the last screen viewed, rather than the updated real-time toteboard.

So, I have to always press the refresh button (F5) to see the current board. And this is becoming very ANNOYING.

Is there a switch I can throw (I'm guessing it's is Internet options under tools) that will tell the computer to always load the supertote signal first?

Thanks,

ED.

46zilzal
12-10-2005, 01:52 PM
Can i get a litle help?

Anyone familiar with Internet explorer?

When I open up Supertote in my browser, the browser searches first for a cookie and invariably loads the last screen viewed, rather than the updated real-time toteboard.

So, I have to always press the refresh button (F5) to see the current board. And this is becoming very ANNOYING.

Is there a switch I can throw (I'm guessing it's is Internet options under tools) that will tell the computer to always load the supertote signal first?

Thanks,

ED.

Try going to tools on the status bar, choose internet options and delete all the cookies so there will NOTHING for the browser to revert back to.

edwarren
12-10-2005, 02:28 PM
Try going to tools on the status bar, choose internet options and delete all the cookies so there will NOTHING for the browser to revert back to.

LAtely i've been answering my own questioons as fast as i ask them.

First thanks for the reply, but:

I think I JUST found a better way:

Under Tools/Internet options/Settings

"Check for newer versions of stored pages" YES
is the box to check.

Cookin with Crisco,

E