PDA

View Full Version : Congratulations

midnight
12-08-2005, 09:16 PM
I left here a few months ago for a few weeks. I returned with the proviso that I would freely use ignore in the future.

Ten of you have been added to my ignore list as a result of the way you've acted (misbehaved is a better word) regarding the "Winning Thoroughbred Handicapper" thread. This list includes several prominent members of this forum.

The reason I'm mentioning it in detail here is not because I want to go "Nyah Nyah" or shake my finger at you, but so that you will understand when I don't answer when you address me here. I may or may not remove the ignores in a week, a month, or whenever.

I'm not going to list who's ignored and who isn't, and I won't answer any replies posted in this thread. Stalking me in other threads to get answers will earn you ignores (assuming that you aren't on the list already).

Sorry to the rest of you if this sounds pompous and self-important, but I'm thoroughly p*ssed at the way a few people have behaved.

keilan
12-08-2005, 09:36 PM
Who cares what you think, next time you decide to leave this site just go quietly please.

You are one scary individual :kiss:

twindouble
12-08-2005, 09:40 PM
I left here a few months ago for a few weeks. I returned with the proviso that I would freely use ignore in the future.

Ten of you have been added to my ignore list as a result of the way you've acted (misbehaved is a better word) regarding the "Winning Thoroughbred Handicapper" thread. This list includes several prominent members of this forum.

The reason I'm mentioning it in detail here is not because I want to go "Nyah Nyah" or shake my finger at you, but so that you will understand when I don't answer when you address me here. I may or may not remove the ignores in a week, a month, or whenever.

I'm not going to list who's ignored and who isn't, and I won't answer any replies posted in this thread. Stalking me in other threads to get answers will earn you ignores (assuming that you aren't on the list already).

Sorry to the rest of you if this sounds pompous and self-important, but I'm thoroughly p*ssed at the way a few people have behaved.

Lighten up Midnight, no one got nasty that I know of except Barrister that I know of. Everything else was a normal responce in my opinion.

Good Luck and I'll still read your posts, not many respond to me anyway. :cool:

NoDayJob
12-09-2005, 12:48 AM

Hey guy,

:D I know I'm a pompous ass, so I guess I'm on your "hit" list. Do I care? Of course not--- nor should you care. I think you are too funny to be on anybody's ignore list. Heh, heh. WELCOME BACK! :D

Respectfully,

NDJ [AKA Troll #1]

kingfin66
12-09-2005, 02:11 AM
Well said Troll #1, well said. I responded in that thread. I wonder if I am on Midnight's list? Should I care? If I made the list, but TLG didn't then I will know that this contest is rigged.

GameTheory
12-09-2005, 02:59 AM
Gee, I haven't even looked at that thread. Guess I better go see what all the fuss is about...

cj
12-09-2005, 05:40 AM
I'll be tossing and turning all night wondering of I'm on the ignore list.

JustRalph
12-09-2005, 06:50 AM
Gee, I haven't even looked at that thread. Guess I better go see what all the fuss is about...

I said the same thing to myself. It is an interesting thread...........block out an hour of your life to read it...........

BIG RED
12-09-2005, 12:53 PM
.....that thread grew in record time, too!

( Ducking while I'm over here... :cool: )

NoDayJob
12-09-2005, 01:35 PM
:D When I wake up on the wrong side of the bed, a quick trip to PA's has me laughing within seconds. It's the greatest stress relieve in the world. Every time I see the "ignore button" mentioned, I bust a gut--- PA, you're the greatest! :D

NDJ [AKA Troll #1]

Suff
12-09-2005, 07:19 PM
Who cares what you think, next time you decide to leave this site just go quietly please.

You are one scary individual :kiss:

what? because you can?.

he needs us. wee need him.

don't be tough for the sake of being tough.

keilan
12-09-2005, 07:33 PM
what? because you can?.

he needs us. wee need him.

don't be tough for the sake of being tough.

I tried to help him once in the WR, the horse he picked had less than 1% chance of winning and I tried to explain the horse would run early and fade badly -- he called me a redboarder, a bigot and he was going to put me on his ignore list.

Suff I’ve seen his stripes a few times and like I said “he’s one scary cat” Others may need him but I’m passing, everyone to their own.

p.s. – how you been?

Suff
12-09-2005, 07:38 PM
I tried to help him once in the WR, the horse he picked had less than 1% chance of winning and I tried to explain the horse would run early and fade badly -- he called me a redboarder, a bigot and he was going to put me on his ignore list.

Suff I’ve seen his stripes a few times and like I said “he’s one scary cat” Others may need him but I’m passing, everyone to their own.

p.s. – how you been?

you know I know, probably crooked for even gettin in the middle of it,

but what.

heard this one?

he's so crooked he could sleep in a trombone.../:D

thanks for asking about me K