PDA

View Full Version : results results

BIG HIT
06-29-2002, 08:17 PM
Hi guys downloaded results for today results from tsn for #4 tracks. Arlington Belmont Calder Churchill Delaware all had results missing from half of programs. And you guys have the same problem and if I download them the will they charge me again.

Dave Schwartz
06-29-2002, 08:36 PM
If you call BRIS, they will give you a credit for the error.

Regards,
Dave Schwartz

Lefty
06-29-2002, 08:39 PM
Tsn only charges once if you DL same file multiple times. I am in the habit of DL'ing to 3-4 prgms and only get charged once.

BillW
06-29-2002, 08:49 PM
BIG HIT,

They post results real time, usually one race at a time. If you slide your mouse pointer over the date field, without clicking, the number of races available at a given moment will appear in the bottom tool bar of your browser. Otherwise as Lefty said, they automatically only charge once ... you just have to remember to re-download.

Bill

Tom
06-29-2002, 10:22 PM
Originally posted by Lefty
Tsn only charges once if you DL same file multiple times. I am in the habit of DL'ing to 3-4 prgms and only get charged once.

Are you hoping you will eventually hit a winner?

BillW
06-30-2002, 12:43 AM
The ex. results still aren't completely there ... there must have been a glitch in the comm link to Equibase. They'll show up eventually. This seems to happen every couple of months or so.

Lefty
06-30-2002, 01:03 AM
Tom, I guess you're trying to be snide. try again. Humor is difficult.
Actually I like to compare several prgms. But if it's not okay with you I will stop.

Tom
06-30-2002, 11:10 AM
Originally posted by Lefty
Tom, I guess you're trying to be snide. try again. Humor is difficult.
Actually I like to compare several prgms. But if it's not okay with you I will stop.

Oh, no, that won't be necccessary <G>

Lefty
06-30-2002, 12:36 PM
Tom, Great, cause I really like doing it.