PDA

View Full Version : Mountaineer Cancels Tues 12-6

michiken
12-06-2005, 06:55 PM
Why does this happen just AFTER I downloaded my data files?

:rolleyes:

formula_2002
12-06-2005, 08:05 PM
Why does this happen just AFTER I downloaded my data files?

:rolleyes:

If it's Bris, just ask for a credit.

Buddha
12-07-2005, 02:17 PM
because u waited to long to download the card :) j/k

that does suck that it happened right after you downloaded the card though. like formula said, see if you can either get a refund or another track for it since they cancelled

rrpic6
12-07-2005, 06:36 PM
About a month ago, I was at the Mountain on a Sunday. I was handicapping a turf race at Churchill and headed to the window to make a tri bet. It was a wide open race so I wanted to play 3 horses with 8 with 8. There was 2 minutes to Post and the horses were not behind the starting gate when I attempted to place my wager. Tammy the Teller said that Churchill was locked out, no more bets for that race. Naturally my bet would have won paying over $4,000. I later found out that Mountaineer did not take bets for Churchill once the MTP goes to 2. Any reason for this? Are they worried their money does not make it into the pool? They do not do it for other tracks. I could have used that 4K for some nice carryovers that occurred later on that week, or even some Christmas shopping this weekend. Any logical explanations out there? Except the obvious---BAD LUCK!

Buddha
12-07-2005, 09:33 PM
I was told that all KY tracks are closed at 2MTP. I don't know if that is a MNR thing, or a simulcast thing that KY has.

hbeck
12-07-2005, 09:40 PM
I've bet on CD, TP, KD all with less then two minutes to post on Brisbet, NYC OTB's, Meadowlands and Suffolk Downs.

rrpic6
12-07-2005, 11:15 PM
True, after that incident, I bet the next day with WinTicket, and I was able to bet as they were loading the last horse in the gate. i've heard that Mountaineer has "stiffed" others on Pic 3 bets from T-Down/Beulah, saying the money did not get in the pool.