PDA

View Full Version : Belomont Race 8 6/29... I've capped one for you

Suff
06-29-2002, 03:14 AM
wish this race would get washed off.. Not likely though... Mostly Because this race needs one more horse to be a great "Betting Race".... But I still see a value play..

DRF has my horse listed as a 15-1 Morning line Longshot.. Thats gotta be a mistake or Mis-print.... The horse will be sent off between 7-2 and 5-1 in my opinion.. If its washed off,, then he does 8-5 to 5-2.. Because he's coupled with a MTO..

The ONE horse "Zoning" steps it up today... if its washed off.. His entry Mate is a MUD MONSTER... So Either way.. I like the ONE hole in this race....

Last week.... I Capped a race and compared a horses PP's with a horse I really like.. GIANT CAUSEWAY... Last Year.. In the 3rd race of his life this horse is entered in the GRADE 1 at New Market... a very serious race... he ran 4th.. 7 lenghths back.. But the first two were 5 clear... Giant Causeway was 2nd in that race.. But heres the Kicker... IT WAS A 27 HORSE FIELD<<< 27!!!! and this horse beat 22 home... chased THREE MONSTER HORSES... subsequently he has raced in Mostly Stakes or listed.. facing some very very good horses... he shiped to Belmont end of may.. ran very well in an 7 Furlong ALLOW49Knw3,, on JUNE 2,,,Had'nt raced in almost 3 months.. the one or two hole in Belmonts 7 furlongs are Tough tough posts to break from....still got up and in the race late,, and missed by 4 to another very very good horse in Quiet One. If I get this horse at 5-1 to one or better,,,,, Thank you very much.. Cuz heres your winner..

Here are my picks for 2nd and 3rd... I need #8 Tap the admiral to get out good and set some honest Fractions,, I don't think Zoning will need Jet speed out front,, But I think he needs someone out there pushing the case a bit... He cuts back to a mile,, I think he is the class of the speed and will be caught late by Zoning... But I really like this horse at this level at this distance,, Went 9 panels in last and was caught very late by a super turf horse in Harrisand.. I like him 2nd today

#5 island guide,, Quiet one .. the horse I mentioned earlier? Beat this Horse By 30 lengths 3 back,,, Thats good,, help me on the tote,,, But that was on Dirt and that was the first race of his 4 year old Campaign.. and first race in 3 months.. and that race was loaded... Quiet one,, Pinkypizwanski... went back on the lawn for next two.. showed his true form with all kinds of late GAS in both efforts and earned a 95 and 96 beyer for his troubles... he won't miss by much today and he's on the Ticket

They're gonna bet that Filly #6 Miss gazon HEAVY in this race.. Good for them. and good for me.. I think they're wrong.. They're gonna bet that #3 Celtic horse too.. Don't like him at all....

# 6 Miss Gazon... 3 wins.Life times . Life time earnings $49,025

#8 Tap the Admiral... 3 wins Lifetime Life Time earnings $143,160

#1 Zoning 3 wins Life Time Life time earnings $150, 604

Forget that she's a filly going up against some tough Boys.. she really has not beaten anything the likes of these.. so she's OUT!!!

Derek2U
06-29-2002, 09:09 AM
really good analysis. thanks

tdthomas
06-29-2002, 09:14 AM
Zoning is ML 5-1
Miss Gazon is ML 15-1
Looks like a competitive race, at least by the ml's, so you should get good odds on your choice.
Tap the Admiral and Island Guide are 9/2 and 3/1, respectively.

freeneasy
06-29-2002, 12:31 PM
can certinly see that

pic6vic
06-29-2002, 01:17 PM
Trainer is 6 for 21 with 2nd off a layoff in routes(28%).
Also 18 for 21 ITM with same.

Good Luck

pic6vic
06-29-2002, 01:37 PM
Forgot one comment. For anyone playing a pick 4 or pick 3 and are spreading this race use this pick. His logic is sound and i have found that when I am playing a pick 3 or pick4 where I'm not sure of the race, I will use another's opinion as long as it is based on sound handicapping principle. This is sound.

cj
06-29-2002, 05:12 PM
Nicely done sufferindowns!

Are you near Suffolk?

If I get bored enough some day, I've got to go back and check the ROI of the selections on this board. Not the full card picks, just specific plays with reasons listed. It has got to be very good indeed.

CJ

Derek2U
06-29-2002, 05:27 PM
Great Analysis like i said earlier & now, having bet the #1/#8
Exacta & #1 to win, hehehe ... what can i say, "can i borrow
your crystal ball tomorrow?

Zaf
06-29-2002, 08:27 PM
Welcome to the board Sufferin. Nice Job !!!!

ZAFONIC

Suff
06-29-2002, 09:10 PM
I had the zakta 1/2 dozen times,, the triple 2 and 1/2 times and winner 15 times... But the scatches did hurt the value..but I did see the race well... and i'm rolling into tommorrow with confidence,,,

Rexdale You
06-30-2002, 01:01 AM
Sufferin-Suckertash,,,That was pure magic,,,,Just MAGIC,,,,,Great handicapping,,,,:cool: :cool: :cool: Rex You,,,