PDA

View Full Version : Kerry, can't stand---------

twindouble
11-30-2005, 05:22 PM
to hear that phony voice, God I hope he doen't run for president again. Every thing he has to say regardless of how meaningless the subject is, he hangs on every word and phrase like it has some resounding meaning or of great importance. The creep thinks he's F.D.R and J.F.K all rolled up in one. He has no clue as to who he is but we do. :D Yes, he's a freaking joke.

Tom
11-30-2005, 09:18 PM
Gilligan is more qualified to be president than this puddin' head.

46zilzal
11-30-2005, 10:07 PM
Gilligan is more qualified to be president than this puddin' head.
Gilligan is dead

Tom
11-30-2005, 10:42 PM
Still more qualified.

Bobby
11-30-2005, 10:43 PM
to hear that phony voice, God I hope he doen't run for president again. Every thing he has to say regardless of how meaningless the subject is, he hangs on every word and phrase like it has some resounding meaning or of great importance. The creep thinks he's F.D.R and J.F.K all rolled up in one. He has no clue as to who he is but we do. :D Yes, he's a freaking joke.

He's your Senator! BE prouder of your state. :D

Bobby
11-30-2005, 10:53 PM
Its gonna take another CLinton to win this back for the DEMS. No other dem has a shot.

PaceAdvantage
11-30-2005, 11:41 PM
BTW, just saw Kerry today....looks like he may have had a little bit of plastic surgery, or at least botox, around the eyes or so....something looked "different," but in a subtle way....maybe he lost weight or something....

Anyhoo, not that there's anything wrong with that....lol

JustRalph
12-01-2005, 09:39 AM
Still more qualified.:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

and Maryann beats the hell out of Hillary any day........

http://www.sitcomsonline.com/photopost/data/895/3gi09.jpg

twindouble
12-01-2005, 11:07 AM
All day, all night, Maryann. She had to inspire that song.

Overlay
12-01-2005, 11:35 AM
Reminds me of a fairly old beer commercial (I can't remember the brand) where a bunch of guys are sitting around throwing out comparisons and getting a group consensus on which one they prefer (like "Paper...or plastic?"). After a few of those comes the pitch for the beer, and then they cut back to the guys, and the last one they do just before the end of the ad is, "Ginger...or Maryann?" And all of the guys immediately raise their glasses of beer and say in unison, "Maryann!" (I would have to agree.)

Tom
12-02-2005, 12:13 AM
Hillary was in the Wizzard of Oz, wasn't she???

"I'm meeeelllllllting!"