PDA

View Full Version : What Are The Odds

CryingForTheHorses
11-29-2005, 06:01 PM
This has got to be something to go in the record books!
I ran an entry yesterday in Calder's 5th race, The race being 1 mile, I had a speed horse and I had a closer,My speed horse went to the lead doing his job, Still had the lead coming into the stretch, Another horse on the inside, going though a hole that wasnt there,He fell against the rail thus making his rearend hit my lead horse and almost spinning him around, Ripping off both his left front and left rear shoes The jock comes off the horse and rolls in front of my closer thus my horse clipping his arm, The closer couldnt move as the loose horse was running loose in front of him..I say this is a zillion to 1 of this happening to a entry.

midnight
11-29-2005, 06:10 PM
Did all of the horses and humans end up okay?

CryingForTheHorses
11-29-2005, 06:22 PM
Did all of the horses and humans end up okay?
My horses are OK, I heard reports,that the jock broke his arm, I cant confirm that! As today was a dark day. I dont know about the other horse.

michiken
11-29-2005, 07:22 PM
Maybe its the ENTRY curse?

Who do trainers insist on running entries anyway?

Tom
11-29-2005, 07:22 PM
Talk about racing luck!

At least neither of your horses drowned in the infield pond!

kenwoodallpromos
11-29-2005, 07:52 PM
Remember Tom S.- In Aesoph's fable about the tortise and the hare (rabbit!) there were no other racers to mess things up!LOL!
Did the stewards make a ruling on the race?

kenwoodallpromos
11-29-2005, 08:06 PM
I see by the charts that your tortoise has front wraps. Is there a story to that?

CryingForTheHorses
11-30-2005, 04:16 AM
Maybe its the ENTRY curse?

Who do trainers insist on running entries anyway?

To hopfully get 1st and 2nd money!..Same owner entry,small field,same conditions for both horses.