PDA

View Full Version : Imus in the morning suggests Saddam should be set free

ljb
11-29-2005, 08:29 AM
This morning Imus suggested Saddam has learned his lesson. He further suggested that we tell him we are sorry about his two sons and tell him no more dirty stuff or we will spank your ass again. Now go back to running your country so we can get the hell out of this mess. I am not supporting this suggestion by Imus, I just posted it as an interesting, thought provoking topic.

JustRalph
11-29-2005, 10:11 AM
Don Imus went nuts a long time ago. Too bad .........I used to like his show. But he just went over the top. He takes himself way too seriously and actually thinks what he says ..........matters............

Imus and Bill Clinton have one thing in common. They were both impeached.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Don_Imus

so.cal.fan
11-29-2005, 10:39 AM
I don't think we should apologize to Saddam about killing his two sons.
How many men, women and children were tortured and murdered by these two monsters. I watched a news report about one of them, that was so sickening, I had to turn it off.

Hosshead
11-29-2005, 10:44 AM
Don Imus went nuts a long time ago. Too bad Hey, wait a minute, anybody that likes Kinky Friedman, can't be all bad.
You know Kinky is running for governor of Texas !

Kinky's campaign slogans:

Texas: 50th in education, first in executions. As Dr. Phil would say, 'How's that working for you?' "

"I intend to take Texas off of eBay and give it back to the people."

"I met a man at the State Fair last month and he told me, 'Kinky, you may not be worth a damn, but you're better than what we've got."

The crowd cheered when he demanded Texas stop teaching for the TAKS test or when he said the sievelike border with Mexico is a disgrace.

He is for the Ten Commandments in the classroom – "We might have to call them the 10 Suggestions" – and thinks the gay marriage ban approved last week was a waste of time because gay couples "have every right to be as miserable as the rest of us."

kenwoodallpromos
11-29-2005, 11:15 AM
Been there, done that- in 1991.