PDA

View Full Version : Pittsburgh Steelers at Indianapolis Colts - Upset??

xfile
11-28-2005, 09:46 AM
Pittsburgh Steelers at Indianapolis Colts....Monday night. Steelers +8 looks ok...even the money line for Pitt.....any thoughts? The Colts won't go 16-0...well the odds are against it and there's only 6 games left. A Monday night game seems like the perfect spot for an upset. Steelers are 7-3 and 4-1 on the road. :cool:

Valuist
11-28-2005, 10:07 AM
They may be better off losing one game but I hope they don't. I'm tired of seeing those old, smug Dolphins acting like they are still important. And besides, I'm going to the RCA Dome next week for the game. I know its only the Titans, but if the Colts lose, the game will definitely lose some of its luster. But don't forget, the Colts still have the Chargers, Seahawks and Jaguars on the schedule and those 3 teams are capable of beating Indy if the Colts have a down week.

FWIW, I do think the Steelers will try to shorten the game and run the ball. But speed wise, I'm not sure they will match up as well on the carpet. I'm passing the side, but going to go UNDER 47 as my play.

headhawg
11-28-2005, 10:15 AM
I think the +8 is tempting, but that's what lines are supposed to do -- generate equal action on both sides. I think that the Colts will lose one game, but I don't think it's tonight. I think that they are playing to be undefeated, and until they've clinched everything they can I don't think that Indy will lose. Will they cover? Too close to call so I will pass this game.

My gut feeling is that San Diego will beat Indianapolis. Let LT run all day and keep the Colts offense off the field. I'm actually pulling for Indy to go undefeated -- I'm tired of seeing members of the '72 Dolphins team with their cigars.

BetHorses!
11-28-2005, 10:26 AM
I already bet Steelers +8.5

rastajenk
11-30-2005, 05:01 AM
San Diego is a home game for Indy; I don't think that's going to be the one. At Seattle in the next-to-last game should be their best chance to lose. If they get past that one, they get to close at home v. Arizona, so they may be able to rest some starters and still go unbeaten. Before I looked at the schedules, I was wondering which pressure would be greater: to go undefeated or to head into the post-season healthy and wealthy. It seems possible that they can accomplish both.

Valuist
11-30-2005, 09:52 AM
I really think Polian doesn't care. All he wants is a Super Bowl ring. Barring injury to Manning, James, or Freeney, he should get it.

kenwoodallpromos
11-30-2005, 03:40 PM
Colts!