PDA

View Full Version : AQU SAT

SAL
11-26-2005, 11:57 AM
Picks for Aqueduct Saturday:

R1 #9 Long Term Success-He didn’t run all that well first off the claim, but that was against tougher. He has shown ability on the turf in the past and gets a jock upgrade for this. Expect better today.

R2 #5 Ferocious Won-Looks tough here. Didn’t run badly at all last time out, losing to a Pletcher second time starter. Unless one of the FTS can run early he looks long gone.

R3 Pass

R4 #2 Ice N Lemon-Zito dangerous with the stretch out runners. This one is bred for the route game and ran very well first time out despite not being bred to win early. Gets hot California jock Gomez for this.

R5 #7 On the Porch-Returns from the long layup with a steady worktab. Won as a FTS, so we know he can fire fresh. Showed a flash of ability in limited starts as a 2yo.

R6 #1 Wait A While-She has shown versatility when she won at this distance while on the lead last out. She should get an honest pace to run at today.

R7 Pass

R8 #10 Silver Wagon-I’m anticipating a top effort in this runner’s first start in the mighty Dutrow barn. He’s been knocking heads against graded competition this year and I think this is the perfect distance for him. He will be my P4 single.

R9 #8 War Plan-His two best efforts come on this surface. Returns after his forgettable run against LITF last out, and he will be stalking an honest pace here.