PDA

View Full Version : Better luck next year TO

cj
11-23-2005, 02:21 PM
http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=2234459

Buddha
11-23-2005, 04:00 PM
i cant say that i am sad to see him miss the rest of the season. if he could just keep his mouth shut and play, there may have never been a problem.

kenwoodallpromos
11-23-2005, 09:01 PM
Trade for Randy Moss?

DrugSalvastore
11-24-2005, 02:40 AM
i cant say that i am sad to see him miss the rest of the season. if he could just keep his mouth shut and play, there may have never been a problem.

If the press and media never talked to the guy---he never would have had any of these problems.

Some guys can't control themselves and censor themselves when morons asking dumb questions are always following them around with cameras and voice recorders.

Randy Moss has always made an extreme effort to aviod the press and media.., so these guys trash him because he won't talk with them---when he does get talked into doing an interview or a press confrence (always in hopes of getting better P.R.) something will always come out of his mouth that makes him worse off for saying.

Whoever picks up T.O next year---should insist that he doesn't talk with anyone from the press or tv media. I think he will be just fine if he worries about football instead of worrying about pleading his case with the press.

bobbyb
11-24-2005, 08:43 AM
The Eagles and the Press - great combo.

During yesterday's (before the announcement) ESPN scrum the Eagles coach knew TO was gone - and IMO he also new this season was toast.
I think there's lot's of stuff about this fued, that we'll never know.

My Take - Raider/Dolphin bound

bobbyb

Buckeye
11-25-2005, 10:40 AM
Now the Eagles have nobody that can "make a play"

nice job!

Hosshead
11-26-2005, 07:00 AM
Now they also have nobody that can make a "play" in the end-zone, and embarrass the team and the city and the NFL/America.
But with rough times ahead, the Eagles would probably trade the behavior of T.O. for just getting into the end-zone.

Maybe they'll trade him to the French !