PDA

View Full Version : Clinton runs mouth on Foreign soil

Lefty
11-20-2005, 12:09 PM
Now here's something to get outraged about:
http://www.newsmax.com/archives/ic/2005/11/18/105722.shtml

Tom
11-20-2005, 12:15 PM
He is reliving his youth - when he went to Europe and did the same thing.

Why expect class from a pig?

JustRalph
11-20-2005, 01:20 PM
The Clinton's are cold calculating politicians. they care about nothing but power. Bill wants Hillary in the whitehouse. It is going to get worse.

mainardi
11-20-2005, 01:29 PM
Bill Clinton as "First He-Lady"!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Can you just IMAGINE Hillary :mad: with a voodoo doll in her hands RIGHT NOW... poking knitting needles into it's nether regions??? :bang:

I'm a registered Republican, so watching Bill single-handedly destroy Hillary's chances to be President is so much fun to watch. Not sure if she would have even been their candidate, but with a former President AND the mate of a potential candidate playing the "US was/is wrong" card on foreign soil, I can only imagine that the Dems are looking for a way to have Bill perish in a "horrible accident" -- not that I would actually encourage it -- has got to be near the top of their party's to-do list.

Hey, maybe Howard Dean will see this as a way to get back into the race in '08... one can hope!!! :cool:

lsbets
11-20-2005, 01:37 PM
Bill is out there trying to make sure that Hillary remains palatable to the far left base, while Hillary publicly acts in a way to make her palatable to the majority of middle America. They are brilliant politicians, and I think she is the only Democrat right now with a good chance of winning the White House.

twindouble
11-20-2005, 02:20 PM
Bill is out there trying to make sure that Hillary remains palatable to the far left base, while Hillary publicly acts in a way to make her palatable to the majority of middle America. They are brilliant politicians, and I think she is the only Democrat right now with a good chance of winning the White House.

If the American people don't wake up and start cleaning house on every level of government we deserve what we get, ESP if it's Hillary or Kerry!

I missed the Hailbob ship, the Farrakhan ship, the Jim Jones trip but i did catch a beam of light when I was choking on all this crap but I was told to go back, post here to enlighen people and was promised twice as many virgins when I go than what Osama is offering. :jump: when I asked who the fathers were, he said there all his children. :eek:

twindouble
11-20-2005, 04:48 PM
To get back on topic.

Here's a thread I started a while back, got zero response to it. What Clinton had to say is a good example of what I was getting at.

Quote;

Using America's heart, sole and national security for political gain.
I don't know about you guys but I see it and hear it every day. There's no need to list all the examples that have filled the air waves, on TV, in the news papers and mail. The majority of people are very well aware of those that put them selves first and have no regard or care what the consequences could be. I question weather they care if this county survives. They are of the impression that we are so strong that they can say and do what ever gets them where they want to be regardless of how much this country bleeds at its core.

Well, I've got news for them, when they trample our home, family, neighbors, countrymen, plus every facet of our moral, ethical and patriotic existance we will without a doubt in time pay the utimate price. If we don't stop the bleeding now, we will crumble within and our enemies will win. That's the truth.

Just a layman's point of view.

T.D.

PaceAdvantage
11-20-2005, 05:20 PM
Commander In Chief is a show designed to get America used to the concept of Hillary Clinton as President....lol

46zilzal
11-20-2005, 05:34 PM
well it was a big mistake

46zilzal
11-20-2005, 05:53 PM
CNN

LONDON, England -- Former CIA director Stansfield Turner has labeled Dick Cheney a "vice president for torture."

In an interview with Britain's ITV news Thursday, Turner said the U.S. vice president was damaging America's reputation by overseeing torture policies of possible terrorist suspects, the UK's Press Association reported.

"I'm embarrassed the United States has a vice president for torture," Turner said, according to ITV's Web site. "He condones torture, what else is he?"

Tom
11-20-2005, 06:00 PM
Torture is in the eye of the beholder. ( like a hot poker!:D )

Please privide specif acts of torture and let us decide if, a) it is reasonable and b) if it is really torture.

Libs have a habit of blanketing a lot thing under on unreleated term.
Remember, 45, NO torture took place at Abu Grad.

BTW, aren't YOU in this group, too? Running your mouth on foreign soil? :lol:

twindouble
11-20-2005, 06:10 PM
Commander In Chief is a show designed to get America used to the concept of Hillary Clinton as President....lol

The American people won't fall into the Clinton trap again, I hope she gets the nomination, because I think it will guarantee a Democratic defeat. I can live with that.

DJofSD
11-20-2005, 06:44 PM
Viet Nam, we had "Hanoi" Jane Fonda.

Now with Iraq, it looks like Bill Clinton.

kenwoodallpromos
11-20-2005, 06:55 PM
Morris knows 2 things well- Clinton and Clinton's politics.

JustRalph
11-20-2005, 07:06 PM

I think this is probably true..........too bad half the public think it is realistic. Dupes.........

Lefty
11-20-2005, 07:27 PM
Bill says Saddam's aides, good, decent...

http://www.newsmax.com/archives/ic/2005/11/17/93029.shtml?et=y

Bobby
11-20-2005, 08:49 PM
Everyone said don't underestimate W during the primaries during his first election as president, well . . . like it or not the clintons are probably the best politicians in the last couple of generations. W is good but there's no way he could weather some of the scandals Bill could.

I think hillary is deeply underrated right now. In fact, I think she's a shoe-in for the democratic nomination in 2008. All she's gotta do is act moderate. She can raise $. She's popular with her base. Only Mccain could probably beat her RIGHT NOW.

Lefty
11-20-2005, 08:55 PM
It's a lot easier to be clever when the mainstream media is on your side.

DJofSD
11-20-2005, 09:07 PM
like it or not the clintons are probably the best politicians in the last couple of generations. W is good but there's no way he could weather some of the scandals Bill could.

And there folks, you have it. The hightest qualification to hold the office.

JustRalph
11-20-2005, 10:18 PM
Weathered them? He got his ass impeached. That will be in the history books forever. He is a dang fool..............a slave to his dick. Pretty damn obvious that will be his legacy

Bobby
11-20-2005, 10:32 PM
No way. He'll go down as one of the most popular presidents.
In the publics eye, he did NOTHING wrong (see approval ratings). It was the republicans and in particular Ken Starr that continually tried to tarnish his image but to no avail.

DJofSD
11-20-2005, 10:45 PM
slave to his dick otherwise known as letting the little head doing the thnking for the big head.

He'll go down as one of the most popular presidents.

Ya, really important. That's what the military teaches it's leaders -- put your finger in the wind and lead by consensus.