PDA

View Full Version : Any Neil Diamond fans here?

trying2win
11-19-2005, 03:20 AM
I just found this link to the aol site, that has a couple of music videos of Neil Diamond singing live in concert. Plus, they have some links there to a few songs off of Neil Diamond's latest CD called '12 SONGS'. Looks like they've included the entire three new songs.

To watch the music videos, you just have to left-click on the name of the song. A short, 15 second commercial comes on first before the videos. To listen to the audio version of his songs, just follow the same procedure. There's no commercials with the audio versions.

I saw Neil Diamond in concert here in Edmonton, Alberta in 1966. He put on a great show. He still sounds super today. I think he's 64 now.

I thought Neil Diamond's new song 'HELL YEAH' is one of the best ones he's put out in many years. I can relate to some of lyrics in that song. Perhaps some of you other old timers can too. Anyways, here's the link to the Neil Diamond songs if you're interested:

http://music.aol.com/artist/main.adp?tab=av&artistid=4083

T2W

shanta
11-19-2005, 07:41 AM
T2W

I just listened to that song. Really well done. He is an amazing talent who has been around for years. I believe the producer has him playing the guitar instead of a studio musician. Saw a piece about it last week somewhere.

Very nice

Thanx!

Richie :)