PDA

View Full Version : BIG surprise

46zilzal
11-19-2005, 12:22 AM
WASHINGTON (CNN) -- A whistleblower's claims that reconstruction in Iraq has been rife with waste, fraud and abuse -- particularly in regard to a division of Halliburton -- will be turned over to the Justice Department, a U.S. senator said Friday.

Sen. Byron Dorgan, D-North Dakota, has championed the cause of whistleblower Bunnatine H. Greenhouse, a former high-ranking civilian employee of the U.S. Army Corps of Engineers.

Greenhouse has testified that the contracts awarded to Kellogg, Brown and Root represent "the most blatant and improper contract abuse I have witnessed during the course of my professional career."

PaceAdvantage
11-19-2005, 12:29 AM
Greenhouse has testified that the contracts awarded to Kellogg, Brown and Root represent "the most blatant and improper contract abuse I have witnessed during the course of my professional career."

Hah! Sounds like a bunch of hyperbolic inflammatory language, designed to appeal to all the charter members of MoveOn.Org

kenwoodallpromos
11-19-2005, 01:34 AM
I would be suprise if Bush pays more attention to this Greenhouse than he did to global warming!
Her supporters on C-Span said whistleblowers all get canned.

Tom
11-19-2005, 11:21 AM
Hate muddy the waters, but any FACTS to support his "claims?"

JustRalph
11-19-2005, 05:28 PM
WASHINGTON Greenhouse has testified that the contracts awarded to Kellogg, Brown and Root represent "the most blatant and improper contract abuse I have witnessed during the course of my professional career."

maybe he should get out of his office more often