PDA

View Full Version : Stupidity gaining a second foothold.....

Tom
11-09-2005, 10:57 PM
Zarqawi - remember him?
The terroist leader opoeratin in Northern Iraq before the war started?
That's him.

Believed to be behind the brutal slaughter of scores of innocent people in Amman today.

Studpiity on two fronts here:

Libs piss and moan about our metods of extracting inforamtion from terroist prisoners - ala Abbu Grad (BTW, what happened in AG, I would PAY for on a weekend!;) ) Anyway - they believe making a known terrorist wear a dog collar is worse than bombing innocent people at a wedding reception.
What would theses spineless wimps consider appropriate methods?
If today's slaughter could have avoided by breaking a guys kneecaps, would the ends justify the means? Poking out his eyes worth dosens of lives and hundreds of casualties?
Slapping him around? Loud music? Verbal threats?
All these things are being challenged.
Don't yell at anyone - it might upset them!

The second stupid front...even more depressing - WE had this POS trapped in Fallujah in April 2004 and LET HIM GO!
We FAILED to persevere at the time and allowed a monster to get out alive and kill again. Our political and military leaders have the blood of today's victims on thier hands - for absolute studpidity on the battlefield. Our military is being run by idiots and fools who do not have a clue how to run a war.
Perhaps it is time to get out of Iraq - if our leaders refuse to wage a real war then we should not wage any war. With Rumsfeld in the driver's seat, we will never win in Iraq....never. The guy is a POS and a blight on our military, a disgrace of a human being.
While I agree it is better to fight them on thier own soil, I thought it was a given that we would win.....ooops. Rummy and Bush apparently think you can fight a war with words alone. Neither one could win a game of Risk.