PDA

View Full Version : AQU SUN

SAL
11-06-2005, 11:41 AM
Picks for Aqueduct Sunday:

R1 #5 Tangerine Spice-Didn’t have the best trip last time out. Return to shorter distance will help.

R2 #2 Runchero-This barn has popped with a couple of FTS, and this rider was aboard for both of them. Has a couple of nice drills on the worktab for this.

R3 #5 Main Stream-She has been pretty steady since coming off the long layoff. This is her proper level and the pace situation sets up nicely for her.

R4 #3 Stolen Thunder-He will probably move up with the added distance. He was well supported in his last race, likely because of Jerry Bailey’s presence. Didn’t run all that badly. New barn puts go to guy Velasquez up today. Oh did I mention that I hate the ML favorite here?

R5 #3 Champagne Ending-Blew up the tote when rallying to win in her first try on the turf. The fig earned for that was is competitive with the other runners in here. Has some nice drills since.

R6 #4 Trick Meeting-Though all the numbers will point to the ML fav I’m going with this one. His winning fig is comparable to the ML favorite’s winning sprint fig. And there’s room for improvement. Taking the better price.

R7 #9 Ryan is Flying-Good situation to set up this one’s usual late run. Like the switch to the longshot jock.

R8 #2 No Reason-Hopefully blinkers will do the trick for this trouble prone runner. Burned up a lot of money in last two runs. Like the fact that JR is taking the mount here.

R9 #7 Mayo Post-Looks tough against this bunch. Curious that Castellano isn’t riding here though.