PDA

View Full Version : MBNA Challenge Championship night LA

Drew
11-05-2005, 02:19 PM
Just as a sidebar, I usually don't do very well on MBNA night so take that into consideration when looking at my picks.

Race 7 LA #4 Impeccable Timing 9/2 ML

This filly has the team on Jensen and Jones. She also gets an inside draw. Even though Mini Rock has been beating her recently she does show good back races vs. Hawkish. She should be going back to those races as she is 3rd off the layoff. The #1 Mini Rock can win but what value are you getting at 1/1?

Race 8 LA #2 Starlet Hawk 3/1 ML

He is the fastest horse in the race by my light. He also gets a good draw. I really don't like Tup shippers into Los Al but he looks like the most likely winner.

Race 9 LA #9 Self Assertive 30/1 ML

Okay now most handicappers looking at the form may think I'm nuts for picking this horse. Here is my reasoning. Slm Snowman has a good shot but he is not the same horse as last year. #4 Catchmeinyourdreams IS the best horse in the race. But for the sake that many favorites get upset in these races. This horse has run some decent races so he worth a shot at the price.

Race 10 LA #4 Lds Dash for Dylan 7/5 ML

He is sharp and has run well earlier in the year at LA. The #8 Tell Em Im Gone is vunerable and will be overbet from Blue Ribbon. I just hope the #4 isn't too short of a price.

Race 11 LA #2 Bad Cop 6/1 ML

I think the #6 Prankster Cl is vunerable here at 2/5 ML he has been beaten before and I don't see this race going his way. #2 Bad Cop can close and run him down. He is sharp now and may beat the #6. My best bet of the night.