PDA

View Full Version : Opinion on racingpicks.com ??

frenchy
11-01-2005, 12:17 PM
If someone use it...tell me what do you think about it !!

eddie10
11-01-2005, 01:03 PM
It's a very good website there are some top notch handicappers there. I check it out once in awhile. Mainly because I like to do my own handicapping.

frenchy
11-01-2005, 01:29 PM
thanks , i m searching for a site who help me for my choices (with numbers, figures..) i don t want a site where they say : 3 /6/9 in race 1 and that s all.

midnight
11-01-2005, 04:32 PM
Racingpicks.com is one of several sister sites (or at least there used to be three or four of them) which put out tip-sheet type "reports" for about $30 a month. I believe the reports are all (or at least mostly) automated. The reports are okay if you don't want to do your own handicapping, but you probably won't make money with them. They're certainly not a substitute for handicapping.

dav4463
11-02-2005, 03:15 AM
I also prefer to do my own handicapping, but I liked the approach and picks of www.HorseracingGold.com , If I use a selector service again, they will probably be the one. I also liked Barry Meadow's Master Win sheets, but I don't play California that often.

xfile
11-02-2005, 07:24 AM
Racingpicks.com is one of several sister sites (or at least there used to be three or four of them) which put out tip-sheet type "reports" for about $30 a month. I believe the reports are all (or at least mostly) automated. The reports are okay if you don't want to do your own handicapping, but you probably won't make money with them. They're certainly not a substitute for handicapping.

I don't believe you are supposed to bet the top choice in every race. Look for value/overlays.

frenchy
11-02-2005, 11:50 AM
I m searching for sites like e-ponies.com i really like this site who gave numbers for speed class....if someone knows a similar site...

xfile
11-02-2005, 01:06 PM
racingpicks.com gave the Aqueduct sheet free today. So far 2 races and 2 top winners. I still say this sheet is better used looking for overlays.