PDA

View Full Version : Rare Sahadi-Gennadi Angle

toetoe
10-31-2005, 01:01 PM
Six Cents Of Humor, first-time-Dorochenko, from Sahadi, ridden by Sunny Ho, 12-1 m.l., went off at 2.00-1 in GGF's 4th on Sunday. Won by at least 20 lengths, I think. Sunny was never in danger of falling off, making her already better than Jean-Luc Samyn.

falconridge
10-31-2005, 04:43 PM
Six Cents Of Humor, first-time-Dorochenko, from Sahadi, ridden by Sunny Ho, 12-1 m.l., went off at 2.00-1 in GGF's 4th on Sunday. Won by at least 20 lengths, I think. Sunny was never in danger of falling off, making her already better than Jean-Luc Samyn.I'd isolated this one as my bet of the day. Of course, I'd supposed that the worst I could expect was something like 7-1--and wouldn't have been surprised to get substantially more--given Dorochenko's winning % and the filly's depressing running line in her only start (I didn't have access to a computer or tote line, and had to bet over the telephone some time in advance). When I 'phoned Youbet Mobile afterward for the result, I was rubbing my hands in anticipation of a few hundred-dollar score. I couldn't believe it when the Youbet fella told me six dollars, and continued to disbelieve until I saw it in black-and-white this morning. Wha' happened? Subsequent GGF bets: 2nd after a six-wide trip (6-1), 2nd after taking the lead in mid-stretch (7-2), 2nd after a five-wide trip in the nightcap (8-1). Profit on the day after connecting on my "big" score: $33.00. Raskolnikov!