PDA

View Full Version : Congrats PA

anotherdave
06-12-2002, 12:20 AM
I just noticed that the number of members just hit 399. So an early congratulations for hitting member 400! Won't be long. This is the best racing board around. Thanks for all your time and work.

AD

hdcper
06-12-2002, 12:49 AM
I want to second that PA.

Thanks for everything you do,

Hdcper;)

PaceAdvantage
06-12-2002, 02:37 AM
Hey thanks!! Nice to see so much activity....I get as much info and enjoyment out of this place as anyone else, so I must say....

THANK YOU GUYS & GALS FOR CONTRIBUTING!!!

==PA

....now, if I can only finish writing the new forum rules, I wouldn't look so lazy......:rolleyes:

so.cal.fan
06-12-2002, 08:28 PM
This is a great board, PA
Thanks.

Zaf
06-12-2002, 08:58 PM
Ditto, This is the best board on the net !!!

ZAFONIC

Tom
06-12-2002, 09:42 PM
My 2-cents worth,,,,,,Great Job PA.
Lots of colorful characters hang out here. Would make for an interesting cocktail party if we all ever got together (Yikes!)
Learned a lot and picked up some good programs and reading materials here. Met some nice people.

Would you consider changing the name of the board to something like "marketsolutions.com?
Paceadvantage is now being picked up by my company's Access Denied software so I can't get on during the day anymore <G>

Vinnie
06-12-2002, 10:25 PM
This board is Fantastic! It truly is. I can't even begin to get into how much I have learned on this board. It is quite honestly something I look forward to virtually each and every day going in and checking the BBS for posts from you guys.

You have the BEST horse racing board on the planet PA!

GameTheory
06-12-2002, 11:55 PM
Originally posted by Tom

Would you consider changing the name of the board to something like "marketsolutions.com?
Paceadvantage is now being picked up by my company's Access Denied software so I can't get on during the day anymore <G>

Is that specifically to foil you, Tom? If they're only blocking the name or the IP, you could probably get around it with a proxy server if you REALLY wanted to...

Lefty
06-13-2002, 12:20 PM
Yep, I agree. This is the place I can have an opinion on just about everything, from horses to politics to tv gadgets, and state it.

Tom
06-13-2002, 08:12 PM
Originally posted by GameTheory

Is that specifically to foil you, Tom? If they're only blocking the name or the IP, you could probably get around it with a proxy server if you REALLY wanted to...

As we speak, the computer gurus at work are wiring up a back door to the world! Shhhhhhh!

Zaf
06-13-2002, 09:40 PM
What is great about this board is PA and the members we have.

I have made several inquiries for information, handicapping books, handicapping software programs, questions about parsing, programming etc and received valuble time saving information each time. I have never had this kind of positive experience on the many boards I have frequented in the past.
I basically only come here now. Something new and interesting every day.

Thanks to PA and all 400 + members.

ZAFONIC

Derek2U
06-13-2002, 09:54 PM
hehe U rocK Z ... u got the Horse undr ur skin hehe