PDA

View Full Version : Past Performance WITHOUT RISK

v_d_g
10-23-2005, 03:08 PM
Looking for downloadable past performance charts.

Here's the catch: any vendor out there that DOES NOT require all sorts of personal information (SS#, etc.) to sell me charts? (Ideally, I'd also be able to register over the phone rather than through the use of online forms.)

I understand that this type of info is necessary when one BETS ONLINE.

However, I can order any number of things online, using my credit card, without having to give up my SS#.

xfile
10-23-2005, 04:37 PM
Daily Racing Form (drf.com) doesn't ask for SS #. Online purchase is just as secure if not more secure than giving your credit card number to some creep on the phone. I suggest downloading the free Formulato V. 4 and buy a plan for it. I don't use pp's most of the time (i use a computer program) but when i do i like the drf pp's. :cool:

GameTheory
10-23-2005, 06:24 PM
Daily Racing Form (drf.com) doesn't ask for SS #. Online purchase is just as secure if not more secure than giving your credit card number to some creep on the phone. I suggest downloading the free Formulato V. 4 and buy a plan for it. I don't use pp's most of the time (i use a computer program) but when i do i like the drf pp's. :cool:SS? Who asks for that? I've never been asked that except on credit applications and bank forms...

rokitman
10-23-2005, 06:46 PM
TSN/BRIS They have a spot for it but you don't have to give it to them for an information account. I didn't. Just say no.