PDA

View Full Version : BEL SAT

SAL
10-22-2005, 12:54 PM
Picks for Belmont Saturday:

R1 #4 Mr. Stan Israelite-Lightly raced runner didn’t have any problems handling the off going last out when he won easily. He showed good tactical speed in that one and I think he can be competitive against these.

R2 #6 Presume Not-Changed jock and tactics last time and rallied for place money. Slop and longer distance will probably move him up here at a decent price.

R3 #6 Trick Meeting-Ran well when well bet in debut. Offtrack will probably move him up, and improvement is likely with that race under his belt. I doubt you’ll get more than 2/1 on him though.

R4 #3 Sharp Humor-Sire doing exceptionally well with offtrack runners. Ran a sharp one last time when he had a bit of trouble at the start.

R5 #4 My Interpretation-Proven at the route distance, and has run well on the dirt before. Pace situation looks favorable for her also.

R6 #3 Slew Motion-Looks tough here as as he has handled the offgoing in the past. Bailey climbs on today.

More to come……

SAL
10-22-2005, 02:07 PM
R7 #11 Buck Mountain-The last time he ran in a one turn dirt mile he won going away, and on a sloppy surface to boot. Doubtful that you’ll see double digit odds today though.

R8 #6 Show Boot-Did his damage in last tossout race. He ran very well the last time he ran this distance on an off track. Goes to Prado today and should be primed today in his first money run for new barn.

R9 #4 Chestertown Slew-Had his win streak snapped last time when he found himself on the lead in a graded stakes. Gets a positive jock switch today and is actually decently bred for the off going.

R10 #1 Spite the Devil-Obviously something went amiss in his last run on this surface. Returns with the last jock to win with him and he should get an honest pace to run at here.