PDA

View Full Version : Why is the accept anything crowd so slow in posting this news ?

ljb
10-12-2005, 12:24 PM
Why all the silence on the Fitzgerald grand jury ?
Here is a snippet from the WSJ online:
Lawyers familiar with the investigation believe that at least part of the outcome likely hangs on the inner workings of what has been dubbed the White House Iraq Group. Formed in August 2002, the group, which included Messrs. Rove and Libby, worked on setting strategy for selling the war in Iraq to the public in the months leading up to the March 2003 invasion. The group likely would have played a significant role in responding to Mr. Wilson's claims.

Link:
http://online.wsj.com/public/article/SB112907415441266084-VDsI1ez92Qlr0_XPP5IbwfiUKHI_20051111.html?mod=blog s

kenwoodallpromos
10-12-2005, 08:07 PM
Jury is still in session.

PaceAdvantage
10-13-2005, 06:35 PM
We know you're going to post it, so why bother....again, bandwidth and disk space are conserved when only ONE person posts a news article.....

On the other hand, I KNOW you ain't going to post ANYTHING that might hint at even a smidgen of positivity when it comes to our country as long as Bush is President, so I take it upon myself to call you guys out (and since you titled your post the way you did, my post last week must have hit you right between the eyes).

Tom
10-13-2005, 08:21 PM
Extra! Extra! Read all about it....in the Daily Turd!

All the news that's tilted enough to print.