PDA

View Full Version : NFL week 6

Valuist
10-12-2005, 09:47 AM
last week 3-3 season to date: 14-11-1

Atl/NO OVER 42 1/2--think the injury to McAllister will only make the Saints pass more and Atlanta's offense, with Vick or Schaub, can exploit the weak NO defense.

BUFFALO -3---Buff coach says he doesn't know who will QB which seems ridiculous since Holcomb played well in his only start and Losman has been lousy. Think the Bill D will take Vinnie to the woodshed

SD/Oak OVER 50 1/2--Chargers' O needs to be able to run and they should be able to on Raiders; Chargers D can give up the yards, esp. to strong passing attacks. At 51 1/2 it would be a no play.

Valuist
10-16-2005, 10:57 AM
adding some more;

Miami +4- think Tampa might be a bit overrated off 3 wins over weak NFC North foes. The Cadillac will play but has a bad wheel.

NYJ/Buff OVER 32 1/2--this number is just too low. Holcombe and Vinnie are a step above Losman and Bollinger. Bill D not nearly as strong as expected w/loss of Takeo Spikes. Their O did respond more positively to Holcombe last week.

Minn/Chicago UNDER 37--I play the Bears under most weeks. Vikings O tends to struggle much more on the road. Their D was expected to be much better this year; they do face a weak offense today.

DENVER -3---Just a brutal stretch of scheduling for the Patriots. Off a tough win on the road last week at Atlanta, they hit the road again. Not trying to pick on them but injuries and the schedule maker have made it a must do.
Denver has the biggest HFA in the league, and its teams in most sports do as well due to the altitude factor.

BetHorses!
10-16-2005, 11:22 AM
NYJ/Buff OVER 32 1/2--this number is just too low. Holcombe and Vinnie are a step above Losman and Bollinger. Bill D not nearly as strong as expected w/loss of Takeo Spikes. Their O did respond more positively to Holcombe last week.

I actually bet under 33 1/2 the other day. Its down to 32 now so I'm getting the best of it but you make some valid points about Bills D. However, Bills D cannot stop run but Jets can't run.

Good Luck

BetHorses!
10-16-2005, 11:44 AM
adding some more;

Miami +4- The Cadillac will play but has a bad wheel.

Cadillac is out today

BetHorses!
10-16-2005, 04:39 PM
Minn/Chicago UNDER 37--I play the Bears under most weeks. Vikings O tends to struggle much more on the road. Their D was expected to be much better this year; they do face a weak offense today.

I thinks the Vikes blew their load :eek: :D

Vegas711
10-16-2005, 09:47 PM
The Vikings are toast.Their love boat has sunk. This team is falling apart, I wouldn't bet monopoly money that they will win another game this year.It is that bad:mad: .

Mike.

Minnesota.

BetHorses!
10-16-2005, 11:07 PM
Valuist,

Good Job this week. Especially your analysis on Pats Schedule :ThmbUp:

Valuist
10-16-2005, 11:12 PM
BH-

Thx. Things went well this week at 5-2. I've already started on next week's games. Still undecided about tomorrow night. Definitely not touching the side; possibly the total.