PDA

View Full Version : Workout Database Software?

BIG49010
10-11-2005, 11:14 PM
Could someone help me with a program to grab all the works on a daily basis, and then put them into a database or tell me if a software program for this application already is out there. I can cut and paste into excel if necessary, if someone can supply code to parse out the text. I am trying to test new idea, I will share results.

Thanks

vtbob
10-12-2005, 12:59 PM
I have a program which pulls and rates all workouts from a BRIS or TSN single file format data file, on a race by race program. It is described at http://sports-bet-advantage.com. I can modify it to add all the data to a database for an additional $25.

Regards,
Bob Pitlak

BIG49010
10-12-2005, 02:37 PM
I'll take a look.

Thanks

Tom
10-12-2005, 07:52 PM
Open Excel and shrink the window to half the screen.

Open the works from DRF and select thedata you need.
Hold <control> and right click, drag and drop into the spreadsheet.
You will have the data in individual colums.

BIG49010
10-12-2005, 08:52 PM
Hey thanks, that will work for now until I come up with something else.

I knew someone would give me the help I needed, this board is the greatest.:)

PaceAdvantage
10-13-2005, 06:37 PM
Hey Bob, is that program free? If not, then the post violates the unauthorized advertising clause of this website....

Vegas711
10-13-2005, 06:44 PM
Hey Bob, is that program free? If not, then the post violates the unauthorized advertising clause of this website....

Where is our cut.:lol:

andicap
10-14-2005, 01:34 AM

You can check just by going to his site -- It's not expensive but it's not free.

But I'd give him a break, just a warning. He probably didn't know that posting ads was a no-no.

PaceAdvantage
10-14-2005, 02:13 PM
You can check just by going to his site -- It's not expensive but it's not free.

But I'd give him a break, just a warning. He probably didn't know that posting ads was a no-no.

If I give him a break, I have to give everyone a break. Got no time to check it out myself....plus I get to see if they are listening by asking them the question...