PDA

View Full Version : Offshore betting junk mail

highnote
10-07-2005, 07:59 PM
Someone must be giving out my email to offshore companies. Today alone I've gotten 3 junk mails from offshore betting providers -- BetRoyal, BetWWTS.com and V-Wager.com. However, I also got some from Equibase, MagnaBet (the Magna Austrian website) and PlanetPoker, too.

The latter three I have or had accounts with. Not sure how the former three got my email address.

songofthesword
10-07-2005, 08:54 PM
betwwts.com is a pretty good offshore company, I to this day still have an account with them.. they are endorced by the OSGA.com and one of the only offshore compaines I trust with my money

midnight
10-07-2005, 09:13 PM
OSGA is the joke of the offshore industry.

However, you're correct that WWTS is a good place to have an account with.

highnote
10-07-2005, 09:31 PM
I had never heard of either of them. I'll check them out. Thanks.

However, given that I live in Connecticut, I can not open an internet betting account.

kenwoodallpromos
10-07-2005, 10:22 PM
I'm sure some spammers must surf the forums for email addresses; I got a couple of horsey spams today but I just discard them without reading.

highnote
10-08-2005, 12:43 AM
Here's a good one :rolleyes: I just got:

Dear Trackside Subscriber,
Our good friend Derek Gehl has publicly released the newest edition of his famous "Insider Secrets" online wealth-generating system... and I was wondering, would you mind testing it?

You see, we're considering partnering with Derek (he and his team are making over $40 Million per year in online sales, and he really *gets* how to be successful selling almost anything using the Internet) -- but before we team up with Derek, we want to make absolutely SURE his system will work for our customers and subscribers.

So here's what we're proposing: We've worked out a deal with Derek, and he will ship you (via Federal Express) a 10 lb. box. In this box you'll find 3 resource CDs, 4 guidebooks, and 2 thick binders containing in excess of 1,385 pages explaining the step-by-step instructions on how to start and grow a wildly profitable Internet business.

All we're asking you to do is follow the instructions. If you do this, one of two things will happen: The system will work for you, and you'll start living the dream of "passive" income with your very own Internet business. You'll be literally making money while you sleep!

OR: If the system doesn't work for you, Derek will personally write you a check for $200 as our way of apologizing for wasting your time.

In other words, the absolute WORST thing that can happen if you take us up on this is that you'll come out $200 ahead! The best case scenario is something far, far more exciting... luxury vacations, new cars for you and your family, paying off your mortgage... It's up to you!) All you need to do today is tell Derek where to send your package by clicking HERE.

All the best,

Trackside Broadcasting

P.S. By the way -- do you want to meet a few of the people who are *already* using Derek's system? -- Rory M. from Ireland made over $1,000,000 last year selling a VERY strange gizmo from his simple little web site. (I still don't understand exactly what it does!) -- Barbara J. is making a steady $8,500 a month telling people how to rearrange their old furniture. (She's a 60-year-old grandmother, and she works LESS than 1 lousy hour a day!) -- Chris E. must be the envy of his Australian surfer buddies down at the beach... He makes over $200,000 a year working about 9 hours per week. Not bad for a 23-year-old kid! You can read more of their stories, and find out all the details of how YOU can get started too by visiting HERE

IMPORTANT INFORMATION

If you are getting this email you are in our email database which has been accumulated since May of 1999. As such, you may not have registered under the 2003 Trackside Broadcasting Email Policy but, never the less; you did at one time agree to provide your email address and approval in return for some type of consideration (most likely free sport or horse racing predictions.)

If you have changed your mind and would not like to receive further email such as the above, just: Let Us Know

Please watch for a confirmation email showing that you have been deleted. If you do not receive a notice; so we can investigate please send an email to: Support@TracksideBroadcasting.com .

Copyright 2005 All Rights Reserved
Trackside Broadcasting, Inc.
1555 East Flamingo, Suite 155, Las Vegas, NV 89119

PaceAdvantage
10-08-2005, 01:25 AM
So now you're going to give these guys free advertising here on PA? :rolleyes:

GameTheory
10-08-2005, 01:29 AM
So now you're going to give these guys free advertising here on PA? :rolleyes:Of course -- that's what the 10lb box told him to do...

highnote
10-08-2005, 01:31 AM
So now you're going to give these guys free advertising here on PA? :rolleyes:

Oops. Sorry about that. :blush: I should've xxx'd out any references to the product. You can delete the whole thread if you want. Probably a good idea anyway.

PaceAdvantage
10-08-2005, 01:37 AM
I was half joking....